The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Divorce is on the cards! Watch this space.  :suspect:

13 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

If your next door neighbour was constantly sniping at your other half would you be happy or would you move?

Probably the same has them and move for half the year.

If in the future Harry and Megan do divorce I think she’ll be alright, there will be film offers, documentaries and paying her to use her name to promote various things.

What those lads have gone through as young lads, whether royal or not, was awful. Now they are acting independently, you would expect them to show how they have developed in the face of everything.

"............. they should be in or out of the Firm. If out, they should have their titles amended as has previously happened when people have left the royal family. "

Definitely/

It seems the Sussexes are definitely not members of the "Merry Wives of Windsor" club (with apologies to Shakespeare).

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

If in the future Harry and Megan do divorce I think she’ll be alright, there will be film offers, documentaries and paying her to use her name to promote various things.

There will be all those things, especially the product endorsements, for them without any divorce. I believe they will stay together to become the highest paid celebrity couple on the planet - without the public scrutiny. 

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I’m not familiar with a teenage Meghan markle’s bedroom wall. 

Well you wouldn't  be would you, you're  not a Prince.

9 hours ago, alchresearch said:

I thought that was a rumour about Kate with William (since scotched)

Kate Middleton Had a Prince William Poster in Her Boarding School Dorm, According to One of the Girls Who Lived with Her

https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a26462037/kate-middleton-prince-william-poster-dorm-high-school/

This statement about the picture came from Meghans  friend in America.

5 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

Well you wouldn't  be would you, you're  not a Prince.

This statement about the picture came from Meghans  friend in America.

So idle gossip then.

The monarchy relies on public support for its very survival. If The People turn against the monarchy, it’s all over.

It really feels like the tide is starting to turn.

First Brexit, when The People turned against the Establishment. Now, in 2020, The People are beginning to turn against The Monarchy. Harry and Meghan's enormous ego's and huge sense of entitlement will bring the house of Windsor cards crashing down.

Harry, like uncle Andy and uncle Edward before him has basically only a minor role to play in royal life, whilst being well looked after, and Megan has convinced Harry that they could make more money by moving out of the family unit and going it alone.  Just imagine the stories they can sell, books etc, its all about fame for her, let em go, take back the house, cut the support, let them pay for their own security etc, but when it all goes belly up he'll come home,tail between legs asking to join the clan again 

16 hours ago, Car Boot said:

There will be all those things, especially the product endorsements, for them without any divorce. I believe they will stay together to become the highest paid celebrity couple on the planet - without the public scrutiny. 

I think you could be right.

6 hours ago, Car Boot said:

The monarchy relies on public support for its very survival. If The People turn against the monarchy, it’s all over.

It really feels like the tide is starting to turn.

First Brexit, when The People turned against the Establishment. Now, in 2020, The People are beginning to turn against The Monarchy. Harry and Meghan's enormous ego's and huge sense of entitlement will bring the house of Windsor cards crashing down.

As a lifelong republican I can only hope!   Parasites in my opinion, married by wannabe social climbers.