The Royal Family Discussion Thread

I'm sure they won't be queuing up at a food bank any time soon. Poor Diddumses.

I don’t think they will have to worry about earning a living.  They have the potential of earning millions, especially if they go to Hollywood.  

It will be interesting to see what the future holds for them.

Meghan has a fractured mind, must seek more attention and fresh excitement, will never be satisfied, whatever comes her way. Watched GMTV this morning, several people commented on how Harry had changed, and dominated  by Meghan. From the start she had every Intention of getting him away from England, back to her home turf.

12 minutes ago, Delphene said:

Meghan has a fractured mind, must seek more attention and fresh excitement, will never be satisfied, whatever comes her way. Watched GMTV this morning, several people commented on how Harry had changed, and dominated  by Meghan. From the start she had every Intention of getting him away from England, back to her home turf.

Can' t blame her for wanting to live in the real world, it must be like living in a Museum or should I say Madam Tussades because that lot are as exciting as waxwork dummies. :hihi:

9 minutes ago, Delphene said:

When people couple up or get married they become a unit its natural and What is wrong with a Female led Relationship?  it's 2020 not 1820 whatever works for them is no business of Man/God or anyone else's   checklist 

I totally agree, Wallis Simpson wanted to run, but Edward theatened to kill himself if she left him, so she stayed.Wallis really wanted to be with Ernest Simpson.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Can' t blame her for wanting to live in the real world, it must be like living in a Museum or should I say Madam Tussades because that lot are as exciting as waxwork dummies. :hihi:

The world of Hollywood, chat shows and very wealthy celebrity A-listers that Meghan Markle came from is just as fake and out of touch with reality as the British Royal family. 

Meghan doesn't want the real world.

She and Harry couldn't survive in the real world. 

The real world to Harry and Meghan is living in a $14 million mansion, an eight-bedroom gated estate that boasts two beaches and views across the peninsula from the four acre property.

They believe that everyone lives like that.

Edited by Car Boot

Harry blames his Mothers death for his mental state? I lost my Dad at a young age, I adapted to the situation, and I came from a normal family, no millions, posh houses, privileges. Any excuse is better than none. He thinks he's got issues, it's only just begun, with nightmare Meghan. As Harry said what Meghan wants, Meghan gets.I think Harry was scared he would be left on the shelf, with no Wife, he had two long term relationships prior to Meghan, but neither of them wanted to marry him.  Meghan is an attention seeker, and power  mad, look at me, iv bagged a prince !

News just reported people are worried about where they are going to live and how the are going earn .   There is always a place in Sheffield, for them.  The Wicker arches !   there are two lovely pieces of Cardboard waiting and ready for them. :roll:

They are all over the news this morning- what's the big fuss anyway.

Let them do as they please,  maybe the beginning of the end of the royal family- its crumbling anyway.

Megan was a nobody who used her charm on Harry, so she could secure a better future for herself. Harry thinks he is royalty but deep down knows he has no genetic links there- so bugger off to Canada the two of you!

Good riddance and give the house back.

Edited by Guest

Wouldn’t say she was a nobody Mr Fisk, she had a successful career as an actress. Who knows what her motivations were for getting involved with Harry.

I’m not keen on her though. This nonsense she spouts about it not being enough to survive, ‘one’ has to thrive. Well tell that to the starving underprivileged nobody's in the not so rosy parts of the world.