The Royal Family Discussion Thread

Most of us knew this was coming. Time to get rid of minor Royals they cost too much.

It's the endless, vacuous chatter and the fawning by the media on these occassions that really grates. Comapred to that, the tacky memorablilia is relatively inoffensive

Most of us knew this was coming. Time to get rid of minor Royals they cost too much.

A poor choice of words.

A poor choice of words.

Not really. Its how i feel about the minor Royals. A drain on the public purse they are. Look at cost to the tax payers for just two Weddings. Millions of pounds.

Not really. Its how i feel about the minor Royals. A drain on the public purse they are. Look at cost to the tax payers for just two Weddings. Millions of pounds.

Correct choice of words. :thumbsup:

I don't care about the Royals, I hate the media ramming all the stuff down our throats, so and so wore a certain dress or shoes that cost ridiculous amounts of cash, however Harry or William do not get any money from the Civil list. They get their allowances from their father, Prince Charles, and from money invested after the death of their mother, Princess Diana.

I don't care about the Royals, I hate the media ramming all the stuff down our throats, so and so wore a certain dress or shoes that cost ridiculous amounts of cash, however Harry or William do not get any money from the Civil list. They get their allowances from their father, Prince Charles, and from money invested after the death of their mother, Princess Diana.

Here is the story.

Prince William and Prince Harry both have an estimated net worth of approximately $39 million, according to "The Richest."

When the royal turned 30 in 2014, he inherited a trust of around £10m from his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, as stated by royal expert Marlene Koenig.

Prince William and Prince Harry also jointly inherited their late mother's estate, in addition to her private jewelry collection.

According to "Forbes," Prince William and Prince Harry received annual dividends of around $452,470 per year from the age of 25.

Prince Harry is also taken care of by the Duchy of Cornwall, a son of Prince Charles, the Duke of Cornwall.

The Duchy of Cornwall is a private estate that was established in 1337 by King Edward III.

It’s currently overseen by Prince Charles and continues to cover expenses for Prince William and Prince Harry.

Angel1.

According to the news

they broke the news to the Royal Family at Eugenie's wedding

Great way to barge in on someone else's day.

According to the news

:hihi: Talk about stealing their thunder

You've nothing against the monarchy then, but you just don't feel good about the minor Royals. I thought Prince Harry and his wife were major Royals. I assume you wont be happy, if Prince Andrew and his former wife remarry.

Edited by Lockdoctor

According to the news

I announced to everyone about our impending 2nd child at a wedding, in my speech.

(I was the groom)

And where did the moneys come from accumulated by Charles and the rest of the gang of thieves .