Sheffield scissors

I'm looking for a pair of good, solid dressmaking shears, 10", sidebent, made in Sheffield (not 'made in Sheffield' but assembled and finished elsewhere).

I've spotted the Wilkinson ones at William Whiteley. Any other recommendations?

A pal of mine has a pair of Sheffield made, Taylor's Eye Witness tailors shears. I think hers are only 8" but maybe they also do a 10.

Have you tried the Sheffield Shop on Ecclesall Road?

https://www.sheffield-made.com/acatalog/Scissors.html

I'll post this again , the Sheffield Shop sells goods that have been imported and sold as made in Sheffield, not all their goods are imported by other companies but one for sure is David Mellor 95% of their cutlery is imported from Japan & China but the owner of the Sheffield Shop denies this but I worked at Mellors and I know, Mellors try to deny it too.

how's that not been picked up by Trading Standards?

Try Ernest Wright's on Broad street.Very good scissors that ARE made in Sheffield.

Slightly off topic, I have a pair of Wilkinson Senior Pinking Scissors that need a bit of sharpening, is there anywhere i can take the blades or scissors to, to get this done? thanks.

Slightly off topic, I have a pair of Wilkinson Senior Pinking Scissors that need a bit of sharpening, is there anywhere i can take the blades or scissors to, to get this done? thanks.

Try the little mester at Kelham Island Museum....though it is closed Fridays and Saturdays