Hillsborough arcade salesmen

No salesmen at all in The Arcade this week. Just a man with a jewellery stall and a poppy seller. Wonder if the management have read this thread .? :suspect:

To be fair, I"ve been going to Hillsboro for many years, I like Hillsboro, much better than town.. in all that time I"ve never been hassled by salesmen, seen the odd one, and I just say no thanks mate.. no problem for me.

Interestingly I find saying in English 'sorry, I don't speak English.' Gives you a moment of confusion in which to walk away.

Excellent, I'm going to try that :)

Still no tradesmen there this morning. Someone has read this thread ! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 02-11-2018 at 23:44 ----------

They were back again today ! Some fuel company ! :rant:

Off to Barnsley shopping tomorrow testing out the new market, never get bothered by salesmen there ,unless the Sheffield lot have moved there.

Off to Barnsley shopping tomorrow testing out the new market, never get bothered by salesmen there ,unless the Sheffield lot have moved there.

Barnsley market is great and wouldn’t put up with them

Barnsley market is great and wouldn’t put up with them

The new look barnsley market is looking absolutly fantstic and there were some salemen handing out stuff ,but not pestering or pushey .Tried out the alambra multistory car park ,big mistake ,the time on entering was 10.35 we got parked up at 11.00 thats twenty five mins to go up and find a spot,Next time we will use the station car park that we generally use.

The new look barnsley market is looking absolutly fantstic and there were some salemen handing out stuff ,but not pestering or pushey .Tried out the alambra multistory car park ,big mistake ,the time on entering was 10.35 we got parked up at 11.00 thats twenty five mins to go up and find a spot,Next time we will use the station car park that we generally use.

Still beats Sheffield market.!

Still beats Sheffield market.!

The stop gap market they have just shut down looks better than Sheffield market

Edited by choogling

The stop gap market they have just shut down looks better then Sheffield market

The new Sheffield market on The Moor has no character to it !

I went to Hillsborough arcade last Friday and didn't see any salesmen apart from the poppy seller.

I went to Hillsborough arcade last Friday and didn't see any salesmen apart from the poppy seller.

Yes because they came back this week. Just one company