Get rid of scumbags. legalise drugs

the scumbags are the selfish drug dealers not the users, the scumbags no the user has thieved robbed burgled or mugged someone to get them there money for there drugs there pushing, they no the user is killing himself but the selfish scumbag dealer doesn't care as long as they get there cash. doesent care the user has put his family thru hell, doesent care that user the has robbed from everyone they no to give the dealer there cash for there drugs, doesent care that there making the world a worse place as long as they get there cash.

the real scumbags are the dealers, not the users

so its time to make drugs legal. im not going to go on but we all no the results

Legalize drugs, gets rid of the dealers. especially the young dealers, get them on a correct path stop the drug related murders and stabbings.

just heard of another drug related death from cut drugs, and this is my rant. but I do believe something needs doing

No, drugs should not be legalised. What should happen is the removal of the supply chain. Anyone convicted of supplying/selling, smuggling, transporting or in any way assisting in the supply chain, no matter how small the amount, should receive a mandatory, full term sentence of at least 25 years and have all their assets confiscated.

Some drugs should defiantly be legal, it's extra taxes and it means that the drugs are made to a safe standard. Of course, some just have some very dangerous effects on people, which I suppose you could weaken, but that would be open to abuse.

It is true that the dealers are a big problem, in a lot of cases, the users really need help more than anything. And cheap drugs, padded with rubbish is a big killer, if you put it into government regulation, then it becomes safer.

the scumbags are the selfish drug dealers not the users, the scumbags no the user has thieved robbed burgled or mugged someone to get them there money for there drugs there pushing, they no the user is killing himself but the selfish scumbag dealer doesn't care as long as they get there cash. doesent care the user has put his family thru hell, doesent care that user the has robbed from everyone they no to give the dealer there cash for there drugs, doesent care that there making the world a worse place as long as they get there cash.

so its time to make drugs legal. im not going to go on but we all no the results

Legalize drugs, gets rid of the dealers. especially the young dealers, get them on a correct path stop the drug related murders and stabbings.

just heard of another drug related death from cut drugs, and this is my rant. but I do believe something needs doing

You will find its the drug addicts who rob, burgle , steal and mug to get the money for their fix .

You will find its the drug addicts who rob, burgle , steal and mug to get the money for their fix .

Duh. Talk about missing the point by a country mile...

No, drugs should not be legalised. What should happen is the removal of the supply chain. Anyone convicted of supplying/selling, smuggling, transporting or in any way assisting in the supply chain, no matter how small the amount, should receive a mandatory, full term sentence of at least 25 years and have all their assets confiscated.

We'd need a prison the size of Leeds to hold em all though, and 4 times as many coppers on the force to police to that extent.

Maybe the Brexit money can pay for it all??

the authorities have been locking drug dealers up for years and it hasn't worked,

make the drugs legal and take away the huge money value from them

no money to be made no dealers no plastic gangsters no drug dealing related deaths, no druggy stealing or robbing

hopefully a brighter world

You should see what the cheap baccy dealers get up to with their ill gotten gains.

Gun running, people trafficking and international terrorism.

What sort of druggie would support people like that:rolleyes:

I think on the surface your proposition makes sense, I think though the scumbags who would've sold drugs, would find some other venal, but profitable way which also causes misery for others.

I think on the surface your proposition makes sense, I think though the scumbags who would've sold drugs, would find some other venal, but profitable way which also causes misery for others.

That's true, human trafficking, slavery and prostitution probably

Get rid of scumbags - execute dealers, Dredd style

By any measure, the 'war on drugs' is an expensive failure.

Example : legalise heroin, and give (administer) it to addicts in a clinic.

Benefit 1) With no profit to be made selling to addicts, the dealers would stop selling it, so no more new addicts.

Benefit 2) addicts would be freed from the cost of their addiction - crime would fall.

Benefit 3) recieving controlled amounts of clean heroin would mean improved health outcomes for addicts - reducing the cost of taking care of them.

4) it would be easy to control, and so reduce over time, the amount given to addicts. They could be on a withdrawal program without even realising it.

Etc.

It'll never happen of course, government policy is rarely driven by evidence*, often going against it.

(*Yes, it's been tried, and it works)