Don't die of ignorance - have your Flu Jab

Google vaccine ingredients for starters before accepting a direct injection of known poisons in to your body.

In the world of medicine,if I can put you on a pill,I can see you every 3 months for the rest of your life. That's how we make money in medicine. If I put you on a plant based diet and you get better,I probably won't see you again.

James Bennie, MD

Absolutely agree

Once you are in the system, they got you for good

Yeah, once you've had that flu jab there's literally no escape. :huh:

Absolutely agree

Once you are in the system, they got you for good

What system and who's got you exactly?

I work in a gp surgery, I overheard a gp talking to a sweet old lady 93 years old, not on any medication at all

He said you are amazing and whatever you are doing you are doing it right, so carry on as you are, I don’t want to put you on any medication because once you are in the system that’ll be it

I can only presume he meant if you go on a tablet for say blood pressure or cholesterol you are ‘in the system’

That means recalls for check ups and blood tests and tablets for the rest of your life, and we just keep having the tests taking the tablets because we are told that’s what to do

Obviously someone making money from all these prescription drugs, so why would they not want us in the system for all the repeat business :roll:

We "just keep having the tests" because the same GP who told her to carry on as she was tells other people otherwise.

It's hardly evidence of some vast conspiracy is it... "GP tells healthy elderly person to carry on"... Oh no, they must be after us all.

Speaking of "having the tests", how do you think the GP knew that she didn't need any tablets, she'd already been "having the tests" and despite "the system" she didn't need any medication and so wasn't prescribed any.

How any of that story is related to the flu vaccine though I really don't know.

Yeah, once you've had that flu jab there's literally no escape. :huh:

You are obviously happy to be injected with the vaccine then

Why ridicule people who choose not to have it for whatever reason

It leads naturally to the entire vaccination debate. Not vaccinating when you can is selfish because it affects not just the person who isn’t being vaccinated but the population as a whole.

I'm ridiculing people who are scaremongering about the vaccine and put other people in danger.

I won't be having the flu vac myself, I'm not in a risk group. If I die from flu that will be the consequence of my own action. I am however convinced that vaccines are safe and for many diseases absolutely necessary.

I am in a high risk group because I work in health care.

I had my 'flu jab 2 days ago and apart from a bruised feeling in my arm for 24 hours I feel absolutely fine.

I would advise everyone to have the jab - 'flu is not just a bad cold - it can kill.

I work in a gp surgery, I overheard a gp talking to a sweet old lady 93 years old, not on any medication at all

He said you are amazing and whatever you are doing you are doing it right, so carry on as you are, I don’t want to put you on any medication because once you are in the system that’ll be it

I can only presume he meant if you go on a tablet for say blood pressure or cholesterol you are ‘in the system’

That means recalls for check ups and blood tests and tablets for the rest of your life, and we just keep having the tests taking the tablets because we are told that’s what to do

Obviously someone making money from all these prescription drugs, so why would they not want us in the system for all the repeat business :roll:

So you overheard a conversation.

I get the flu jab free through work if I want it. I am hardly ever at the doctors. What system am I in?

You have no context about what was going on by your own admission.

You're scaremongering through absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

So you overheard a conversation.

I get the flu jab free through work if I want it. I am hardly ever at the doctors. What system am I in?

You have no context about what was going on by your own admission.

You're scaremongering through absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Back to the flu jab I’m offered it every year at work, never had it, never had the flu thank god

Please don’t call folk like us scaremongering for not wanting it, I think it’s the other way round we are scaremongerd into having it

No thank you

Edited by shaznay

That entirely depends on the argument presented for having or not having it.

Flu really does kill, but if you're not in a risk group the risk is very small, so make your own choice.

If you tell people that vaccines aren't safe, you're a danger to the public and have no business ever saying that.