Don't die of ignorance - have your Flu Jab

Try a Pharmacy as most will do them and I dont think you need to book.

Think that's what I'll do. Used chemists in past as was at work during practice hours. Letter from surgery asking me to make an appointment made a big deal about "support your local practice or lose it". Sorry practice, appointment cancelled.

Sorry mad-dad but I have given wrong information as I have just checked.

Even with a pharmacy now you will have to make an appointment as apparently the vaccines are being given out on 3 different dates. Surgeries receive theirs first and Pharmacies start getting theirs from the 16th November.

Better off sticking to the surgery appointment.

Thanks for that Dromedary. Looks like a long wait.

Called in my local surgery yesterday to book appointment for over 65's flu jab. Appointment? 14th November!!! :(

Phoned my local pharmacist at 2:15 this afternoon, to ask if they did flu jabs, and whether I needed to book. They do them and I didn’t need to book. I’d called in and had my jab by 2:30. And it was free as I’m over 65.

Phoned my local pharmacist at 2:15 this afternoon, to ask if they did flu jabs, and whether I needed to book. They do them and I didn’t need to book. I’d called in and had my jab by 2:30. And it was free as I’m over 65.

Your GP surgery must be pretty poorly run. I got a letter in August letting me know to get a jab and booked it at the beginning of September.

Which one was that as I'm sure mad-dad and me would like it now..

Which one was that as I'm sure mad-dad and me would like it now..

Sorry, I’ve only just seen your question.

It was Oakbrook pharmacy.

They asked me if I’d had prescriptions from them, which I had. I think it was just so they could look me up on the system. I don’t think it would have mattered if I wasn’t already a customer, as they had said to come without even knowing I’d been before.

Pretty sure it's you that's fear mongering. Ignorantly fear mongering to be precise.

Please don't be influenced by faceless flat earth nutjobs.

No matter what you say though, they will keep trying, not even reading any counter arguments, and just spout nonsense. I mean, they might not even believe it themselves, and might just be posting it for a laugh, some people get a kick out of seeing peoples responses.

I mean, I said stupid stuff online when I was 14, because it was funny to see people get mad. I was easily amused as a child...