Don't die of ignorance - have your Flu Jab

Google vaccine ingredients for starters before accepting a direct injection of known poisons in to your body.

Have you checked out the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide? Here is a list of just some of the things Dihydrogen Monoxide has been used for.

• As an industrial solvent and coolant
  • In nuclear power plants
  • Elite athletes use this to improve performance
  • Biological and chemical weapons manufacture
  • As a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant
  • In so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics
  • Historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran
  • In World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture
  • During many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East
  • In community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance
  • Animal research laboratories

Would you be surprised to learn that they put this chemical, Dihydrogen Monoxide in food?! It's a dangerous chemical that the government don't want you to know about. Excessive ingestion can cause problems, such as increased urination, and can cause kidney problems!

Dangerous, very dangerous, do your reading - http://www.dhmo.org/

Have you checked out the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide? Here is a list of just some of the things Dihydrogen Monoxide has been used for.

• As an industrial solvent and coolant
  • In nuclear power plants
  • Elite athletes use this to improve performance
  • Biological and chemical weapons manufacture
  • As a spray-on fire suppressant and retardant
  • In so-called "family planning" or "reproductive health" clinics
  • Historically, in Hitler's death camps in Nazi Germany, and in prisons in Turkey, Serbia, Croatia, Libya, Iraq and Iran
  • In World War II prison camps in Japan, and in prisons in China, for various forms of torture
  • During many recent religious and ethnic wars in the Middle East
  • In community swimming pools to maintain chemical balance
  • Animal research laboratories

Would you be surprised to learn that they put this chemical, Dihydrogen Monoxide in food?! It's a dangerous chemical that the government don't want you to know about. Excessive ingestion can cause problems, such as increased urination, and can cause kidney problems!

Dangerous, very dangerous, do your reading - http://www.dhmo.org/

Don't encourage him, he has enough deadly toxins in his kitchen, he doesn't need any more. Lol

That might actually have some basis in the US, but clearly doesn't apply to the UK.

Of course it does, that how medical practices are paid. Payed for numbers in surgery, paid for jabs, paid for checks, and of course paid for appointment. That was biggest fault in the practitioners reforms of the 2000s. The then noble JPs were took over with greed and how can we make money out of unnecessary checks. Which was their biggest indirect pay rise. Why do you think mature female GP,s and i may be going sexist, so ill say males too are part time GP's.

Edited by phil752

To get back on track - YES - I will be having my 'flu jab very soon.

Had the snuffles and sore throat this week (a man would call it 'flu but it isn't) so my jab has been delayed until next week.

Edited by Daven

Another name for H2O.

Image result for dihydrogen monoxide

The dihydrogen monoxide parody involves calling water by the unfamiliar chemical name "dihydrogen monoxide" (DHMO), or "hydroxyl acid" in some cases, and listing some of water's effects in a particularly alarming manner, such as accelerating corrosion and causing suffocation.

Another name for H2O.

We all knew that.

We all knew that.

Explained jokes are the best jokes :hihi::hihi::hihi:

RootsBooster,

Yes, I think I did.

Just making it explicit.

The ingredients of vaccines are toxic - no?

I protect my self from all diseases by eating a healthy diet.

Direct injection of known toxins in to the body can only cause not prevent disease.

I think you lack a basic understanding of the human immune system...

Called in my local surgery yesterday to book appointment for over 65's flu jab. Appointment? 14th November!!! :(