Don't die of ignorance - have your Flu Jab

Google vaccine ingredients for starters before accepting a direct injection of known poisons in to your body.

In the world of medicine,if I can put you on a pill,I can see you every 3 months for the rest of your life. That's how we make money in medicine. If I put you on a plant based diet and you get better,I probably won't see you again.

James Bennie, MD

Presumably you won't mind being legally liable for your ridiculous advice? How does the NHS make money from vaccinating people? :loopy: :loopy:

The ingredients of vaccines are toxic - no?

I protect my self from all diseases by eating a healthy diet.

Direct injection of known toxins in to the body can only cause not prevent disease.

I bet you that ingredients of your healthy diet are also toxic :hihi:

Direct injection of known toxins in to the body can only cause not prevent disease.

The toxicity of every substance, including water, is dose dependent.

The injection of killed or attenuated virii does confer immunity to certain diseases, or you'd probably died of smallpox by now - not because you've been immunised, but because it has been virtually wiped out by vaccination programs.

We ingest and excrete toxins all the time as part of the body's natural processes.

The fact you're unaware of this says a lot.

But what's the use - you're not able to follow a thought through to its logical conclusion, so you're unlikely to be convinced by anything that doesn't fit your anxiety induced biases.

How does a "healthy diet" protect from flu,tetanus,TB, etc etc..?

Hiding in a cellar on your own with a tinfoilhat on yer head will protect you from flu. Fact.

Nanny state all over ......conkers kill our kids ...... no play ground is safe ...... H & S the new religion ...... don't walk you may have an accident ...... stay home - be safe ...... most accidents happen in the home ..... beware food ..... it has allergies ..... lightning can strike you ...... don't play golf ..... better still - stay indoors but don't do anything - the home is a dangerous environment ...... the work place can kill you ........

have a flu jab because you are over 65 .......... but no aspirin anymore as it's the new plague.

Flu kills ....... aliens have landed ...... the moon is made of cheese ...... fairies at the bottom of the garden .....

You get the point?

Just don't get the needle point.

ALL DISEASES? You need to contact the NHS, (before the military gets hold of you), & offer your blood to them so we can all use your antibodies.

All humanity is calling on you.

Hiding in a cellar on your own with a tinfoilhat on yer head will protect you from flu. Fact.

Actually, a tinfoilmask would be much better.

Water is toxic, will you stop drinking it?

The poison is in the dose. :thumbsup:

Another link to a conspiracy theory website - and there was me thinking it might be a serious medical journal :hihi::hihi:

yeah, Steve Jobs thought so too

Could you magic up an answer for my posts #6 and #12? Or are you going to do your usual trick of ignoring stuff? Could you do it without resort to conspiracy sites as well please?