Bristol City V The Owls

My only problem with Dawson he flaps to much at times , Westwood for me is a must.....

I'd like to see Wildsmith be given a run. We've conceded in every league game so far, not all Dawson I'll admit but I'd like to see the haemorrhaging of goals stop.

Well done Owls, great result for Sheffield football, both teams in top 6. Owls had a tough start, and played some top teams, so a great position to be in. Bring on Mooksie now.

:banana::banana::banana:

I'd like to see Wildsmith be given a run. We've conceded in every league game so far, not all Dawson I'll admit but I'd like to see the haemorrhaging of goals stop.

me too, not sure why Dawsons getting all the games, hes ok but Wildsmith should be number 1 while Westys not playing...surely?

:banana::banana::banana:

Lets hope for an entertaining game, and may the best team win, fancy a draw personally which would"nt be a bad result either way.

To be honest bud think it may be one way traffic towards our goal we have scraped results but havent got into gear . Owls be tough very tough espesially getting text messages off my stepsons during the match..Unless we turn up and give it ago Pullis will want a response but l think the long awaited win against us may happen..

Great result for me, Bristol away is rarely a good place to go for a lot of teams.

I'm a bit surprised that 'some' fans are not looking forward to playing us.

We're not impressive by any stretch and are too easy to score against.

I fear a rampant team, scoring one early, could go on to get a net full against us.

Wolves and Fulham had that capability last season and so far, this season, SU are showing similar traits.

I'm pleased we don't have to face Traore against 'Boro, but that said, he's not pulled up any trees at his new club (which escapes me)

At the moment, a draw against 'Boro sounds good to me, and I'd be (fairly) happy with that.

Of course we want to win every game we play and it seems that Jos has a 'play to win' philosophy that seems to be working.

We're not an 'up and at 'em' team though and as a few people are saying, we're not water tight by any stretch.

Never mind, Sheffield's finest up to 6th without playing that well will do for me.

Major players still injured, two of who will improve us by 25% when they're fit and playing regularly.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Watched the whole game on the red button, slow start with Bristol on top, a great save from Dawson and a post prevented them going ahead, the Owls grew into the game as the half wore on and were in command on 45mins, Joao should have put a simple header away. Owls dominated the 2nd half and a quickfire double from Joao sealed the game, although it got a bit nervy after the penalty. Hector was the standout performer with Reach (who nearly scored another thunderbolt) and Bannan (yet again) worth a mention. If we can cut out the silly goals we concede anything could happen.

Bad first half , 2nd half better a win but lucky to get it , Westwood wont play for swfc again sad to see but bonus n other contract issues prevents him from playing

Bad first half , 2nd half better a win but lucky to get it , Westwood wont play for swfc again sad to see but bonus n other contract issues prevents him from playing

I agree he won't play but don't think its anything to do with bonus/contract issues.

it that seems mad to have a goal keeper of that stand of quality and cannot play him,we pay his wages to do what? madness ,needs sorting

We can play better ... keep clean sheets, score more than two goals, turn draws into wins.

Can "humble" CW's Blades continue scraping penalties, late goals and not drawing?

Course not.

Play-offs for both, then game on.

We can play better ... keep clean sheets, score more than two goals, turn draws into wins.

Can "humble" CW's Blades continue scraping penalties, late goals and not drawing?

Course not.

Play-offs for both, then game on.

Despite the derogatory tone, I hope you're right..

We actually spend more time in the opposition's half than any other side in the league though, so we're more likely to win penalties.