Compact System Camera's ? Advice

Hello I have been looking at buying a Compact system camera second hand a lot are sold without the lens attachment

What I want to know it do you need a Olympus lens for an olympus camera body this for an example is what I am looking at:

https://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/pd/used-olympus-pen-e-p2-black-camera-body_used-h87504469

Thanks

Hi, go to Harrisons and check out the camera. If you like it, ask about lenses and they will give you all the advice you need. This Olympus will take other lenses, Lumix, Sanyang and such. An experienced photographer can give you loads of advice and thats where I go for kit and advice. They have never sold me anything that was unsuitable. Good luck and happy snapping.

Hi I use an Olympus 4/3rds system and love it, you can use mainly their own lenses or Panasonic.As Euclid said go in Harrison's their advice is good and if its second hand it comes with 12mths warranty.

Well I am thinking to go for the Olympus Pen E P2 but I am struggling finding a second hand Lens for it I don't need to be zooming in just one for different lighting and still bodyshots & cooking/food I didn't realise the lens' are almost as much as the camera can you reccomend any? thanks

Well I am thinking to go for the Olympus Pen E P2 but I am struggling finding a second hand Lens for it I don't need to be zooming in just one for different lighting and still bodyshots & cooking/food I didn't realise the lens' are almost as much as the camera can you reccomend any? thanks

Decent glass almost always exceeds the price of the camera body, sometimes by many many times.