Brett kavanaugh - Supreme Court

Killing little babies???? Really? A despicable comment. Do you really think women do this on a whim, that it's inconvenient at the moment, I'll just have an abortion? That you used this phrase goes to show what kind of a person YOU are.

I don't care about what women do with their own bodies. I defend your right to do what you want. Are you saying they are not little babies though? At what point do you consider it a baby. When it's born?

Why do people get charged with 2 murders when killing a pregnant woman?

Everyone has a passion and the left has made it about abortion. They could have decided to stand up for the homeless, animals or the environment but no, they make it about the right to kill children. Even attacking those that hold a different viewpoint from them.

https://streamable.com/6qiub

The only despicable people are the ones throwing rape accusations about and ruining a respectable mans family and reputation.

Lets see what the unhinged left do at the Senate today to try and force people to vote against him. It's already a done deal though if they want to keep their seats. Supreme Justice Kavanaugh will be confirmed today.

Why are you asking hypothetical questions? I have just said that I don't think he will.

---------- Post added 06-10-2018 at 13:04 ----------

Do you mean like this - http://time.com/4608364/lena-dunham-wish-abortion-comments/ and she is a beacon of the left.

I have no idea why this woman made that comment, or your remark about being a beacon of the left, what's that got to do with abortion don't female rightwingers have abortions?

---------- Post added 06-10-2018 at 15:12 ----------

I don't care about what women do with their own bodies. I defend your right to do what you want. Are you saying they are not little babies though? At what point do you consider it a baby. When it's born?

Why do people get charged with 2 murders when killing a pregnant woman?

Everyone has a passion and the left has made it about abortion. They could have decided to stand up for the homeless, animals or the environment but no, they make it about the right to kill children. Even attacking those that hold a different viewpoint from them.

https://streamable.com/6qiub

The only despicable people are the ones throwing rape accusations about and ruining a respectable mans family and reputation.

Lets see what the unhinged left do at the Senate today to try and force people to vote against him. It's already a done deal though if they want to keep their seats. Supreme Justice Kavanaugh will be confirmed today.

How noble of you to defend my right to abortion. It seems to me you have an aversion to anything that's not right wing judging by the amount of bile you heap on left wingers. You really should take some deep breaths and calm down. It's not good for you, you know I'm right.

How many powerful poor people do you know?

But what has his wealth got to do with owt ?

But what has his wealth got to do with owt ?

You wouldn't be sticking up for him if it wasn't for his wealth.

How noble of you to defend my right to abortion. It seems to me you have an aversion to anything that's not right wing judging by the amount of bile you heap on left wingers. You really should take some deep breaths and calm down. It's not good for you, you know I'm right.

Oh my. There I was thinking I was being a great undercover Lefty. Which one of my posts gave me away?

I do admit I try to keep away from the left wing as I value my sanity.

As this is a Kavanaugh thread I have to say ....

WE HAVE A NEW SCOTUS FOLKS!!! Justice Brett Michael Kavanaugh!

A great day, a great weekend and a great 2 years. Looking forward to the next 6.

Guest makapaka

For me this is nothing to do with wealth.

A bloke went for a job. A lady accused him of something from 30 years ago.

He said it didn’t happen.

Millions of people found him guilty by trial of social media.

So wrong.

Hopefully the lady will take it to trial and the truth can be established.

A bloke went for a job. A lady accusedhhim of something from 30 years ago.

So wrong.

For me this is everything to do with wealth.

Amazing, the left have done soooooooo much for the Republicans going into the midterms.

You wouldn't be sticking up for him if it wasn't for his wealth.

How does his wealth benefit us???

A bloke went for a job. A lady accused him of something from 30 years ago.

So wrong.

Not much chance of that.

https://abc7news.com/politics/ford-wont-pursue-allegations-against-kavanaugh-further/4427136/

It's almost like it was a political hit job. They mention impeachment in there. Loads of BS.

Alan Morton Dershowitz (Not just a liberal law professor, a professor emeritus at Harvard, and widely viewed as the greatest constitional law mind alive ) says he cannot be impeached for things in the past, only his actions on the Supreme Court.

A gangsters lad at the top.

it's a myth that - one of those total misconceptions that is repeated so often, that a lot of people believe it to be true. But it isn't. Jack Kennedy's dad Joe P, was a thoroughly horrible person, without a doubt. But he wasn't a gangster or a bootlegger.

I'm glad common sense prevailed and mindless mob rule didn't win the day.

We just don't know, and probably never will know what happened, if anything between Brett Kavanaugh and this lady all those years ago, but there has to be proof, there has to be due process or other wise where are we?