Pick up from coach station in town

Does anyone know if you can still get to the coach station in town by driving round and under the bridge at the back of the old post office in town. Tried the other way from pond st but it’s blocked off .Need to collect someone tonight .Thanks

Yes, follow the Ponds Forge route from Park Square roundabout, on to Pond Street past the Post Office and round the corner at the Penny Black pub. I don't think there are any car parking spaces but you can wait there to pick someone up.

The left turn on Pond street was closed off last time we went . I mean behind the old post office where the sorting office use to be .Can you turn left after the turning for Ponds forge ,bottom of Dixon lane . Past where the very very old rag and tag outside Market use to be ?

Edited by autumn

Thank you that’s great .

The left turn on Pond street was closed off last time we went . I mean behind the old post office where the sorting office use to be

The sorting office is still there!

yes no problem,i have collected or dropped off manytimes this year.

The sorting office is still there!

Wrong, Mr. Shaw - the sorting office that used to be there is now on Brightside Lane, and has been for a while. Fitzalan Square is no longer anything to do with the Royal Mail.

Sheffield city delivery office,Pond Street s11AA,Tel 03456021021 opens 7 am tomorrow,pass it every morning.

Wrong, Mr. Shaw - the sorting office that used to be there is now on Brightside Lane, and has been for a while. Fitzalan Square is no longer anything to do with the Royal Mail.

There's always delivery vans there when I pass and workers walking around.

True, re the latter; but see jackanne's [correct] post.

I know that the Sorting Office is still there, as I called in yesterday evening!