Strictly Come Dancing. 2018.

Don’t think I have really got a favourite musical movie.

Over the years there has been some lovely films. Didn’t really appreciate some of the films when they were on TV years ago, but I do now. I like some of the songs from Carousel and South Pacific, and that’s probably because my Mum and Dad liked these films. Loved Dirty Dancing, My Fair Lady, Saturday Night Fever and A Officer and a Gentleman, probably because Richard Gere was in that film. I could go on and on and name a lot more. Every musical that I like always has that one song that is more powerful than all of the others and reminds you of certain times in your life. Whether it’s good or bad.

Could I be right in thinking that you like Guys and Dolls because Frank Sinatra is in that film?

I’m sure there will be something for everyone on Saturday.

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 22:32 ----------

Yes and so do I.

Yes, I like Guys and Dolls because Frank Sinatra was in it. Also Marlon Brando.

I enjoyed movie week on Stricktly. The dancing was very good.

The Matrix themed paso double was brilliantly choreographed, particularly when they did the slow motion part of the dance.

The judges said Faye Tozer’s quickstep was one of the best they have seen on the show, She was good.

Don't recognise many of them this year but it doesn't matter because I've taken to watching the re-runs of the original series of Mission: Impossible on CBS Action instead, and it's infinitely better.

Must have got high ratings tonight with all the publicity over the snogging couple, but will they get voted out ?

---------- Post added 14-10-2018 at 08:45 ----------

Well we shall see tonight won’t we ?

I must say Danny, is still as fast and light on his feet as he was in seven green bottles :D

Boo, it shouldn't have been Danny going out, at least he did a dance. Unlike Graham Swan who just did a fitness video.

Boo, it shouldn't have been Danny going out, at least he did a dance. Unlike Graham Swan who just did a fitness video.

My thoughts too.

Who will be voted out tonight ? Will it be Lauren or Joe Sugg .? 

Lauren should be out tonight. I hope Stacey is the eventual winner.

I’m going to say Lauren will be voted out tonight.  I do like to see Faye Tozer dance.