Strictly Come Dancing. 2018.

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel this year aren't they ?

Once a half decent show has lost it's mojo this year.

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel this year aren't they ?

Once a half decent show has lost it's mojo this year.

True. It's coming to something when you can recognised more of the dancers than the 'celebrities' they're partnered with.

Given her obvious prowess for dancing, I think Theresa May should be on this programme. Who knows, might even boost her popularity :hihi:

In more cack TV news, it has been announced that Gemma Collins is going to appear on Dancing on Ice :gag: That's going to be a major headache for whoever is unlucky enough to be paired with her

Edited by Mister M

There is a lot of celebs this year who I don’t know and I did find myself wondering who they are. I think because of how big the show is they could have done better but I thought that could be just me.

I still like the dancing and the music. The professionals are brilliant at what they do, and I love to see the outfits each week, the costume designers are good.

As we get half way through the show I’m sure I will enjoy watching who is left in the competition and getting to know them better.

I think if T May was on the show next year poor Anton would probably be paired off with her.

There is a lot of celebs this year who I don’t know and I did find myself wondering who they are. I think because of how big the show is they could have done better but I thought that could be just me.

I still like the dancing and the music. The professionals are brilliant at what they do, and I love to see the outfits each week, the costume designers are good.

As we get half way through the show I’m sure I will enjoy watching who is left in the competition and getting to know them better.

I think if T May was on the show next year poor Anton would probably be paired off with her.

I think Mrs.May would do well paired with Anton. They could dance to another ABBA song “ The Winner Takes It All “

My other half keeps asking who is that celebrity and what do they do and this year I'm struggling to recognise half of them.

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 07:25 ----------

Given her obvious prowess for dancing, I think Theresa May should be on this programme. Who knows, might even boost her popularity :hihi:

In more cack TV news, it has been announced that Gemma Collins is going to appear on Dancing on Ice :gag: That's going to be a major headache for whoever is unlucky enough to be paired with her

I'm a big girl myself, not as big as GC and I wouldn't like to think anyone had to lift me, so as soon as I heard she was going on dancing on ice, I immediately thought how is her partner going To manage routines with lifts and she is leaving herself open for some cutting remarks from Jason Gardner.

Anyway I believe they will be dancing to Film Musicals this Saturday so bring it on !

Anyway I believe they will be dancing to Film Musicals this Saturday so bring it on !

Love the Film Musical week. So yes bring it on.

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 09:29 ----------

I think Mrs.May would do well paired with Anton. They could dance to another ABBA song “ The Winner Takes It All “

I think you could be right.

Love the Film Musical week. So yes bring it on.

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 09:29 ----------

I think you could be right.

Hope someone dances to my favourite musical “ Guys and Dolls” What is your favourite musical ?

Of course there has to be the mandatory BBC newsreader. Although, Kate Silverton is one of the few celebs I recognise this year.

The Judges and Presenters need voting off infact the show wants voting off. :gag:

Like the show although I don't know some of the celebrities. I think the singers need voting off

Hope someone dances to my favourite musical “ Guys and Dolls” What is your favourite musical ?

Don’t think I have really got a favourite musical movie.

Over the years there has been some lovely films. Didn’t really appreciate some of the films when they were on TV years ago, but I do now. I like some of the songs from Carousel and South Pacific, and that’s probably because my Mum and Dad liked these films. Loved Dirty Dancing, My Fair Lady, Saturday Night Fever and A Officer and a Gentleman, probably because Richard Gere was in that film. I could go on and on and name a lot more. Every musical that I like always has that one song that is more powerful than all of the others and reminds you of certain times in your life. Whether it’s good or bad.

Could I be right in thinking that you like Guys and Dolls because Frank Sinatra is in that film?

I’m sure there will be something for everyone on Saturday.

---------- Post added 04-10-2018 at 22:32 ----------

Of course there has to be the mandatory BBC newsreader. Although, Kate Silverton is one of the few celebs I recognise this year.

Yes and so do I.