Strictly Come Dancing. 2018.

Lauren will most likely be out but I wish it would be Joe Sugg.

Faye Tozer is tozzin.

I have some ideas for next year's dancers.

I want the following female dancers.

April Rose Pengilly (Chloe Brennan in Neighbours) = she's hot, gorgeous, and would look great in a Ball Gown, she can probably dance well as well.

Rebekah Elmaloglou  (Terese Willis in Neighbours) - hot, gorgeous, looks great in a dress, and can dance.

Lucy Pargeter (Chas Dingle in Emmerdale), same reasons

Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby in Corrie) same reasons.

Jackie Woodbourne (Susan Kennedy in Neighbours), still decent looking and fit for her age, looks good in a dress and can dance.

Good suggestions no?

9 minutes ago, Mr Allen said:

I have some ideas for next year's dancers.

I want the following female dancers.

April Rose Pengilly (Chloe Brennan in Neighbours) = she's hot, gorgeous, and would look great in a Ball Gown, she can probably dance well as well.

Rebekah Elmaloglou  (Terese Willis in Neighbours) - hot, gorgeous, looks great in a dress, and can dance.

Lucy Pargeter (Chas Dingle in Emmerdale), same reasons

Jane Danson (Leanne Battersby in Corrie) same reasons.

Jackie Woodbourne (Susan Kennedy in Neighbours), still decent looking and fit for her age, looks good in a dress and can dance.

Good suggestions no?

Jane Danson??? 

I'd rather have Minnie Cauldwell. 

I am not happy with the result, I wanted Faye to win, can we have another vote?

41 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

I am not happy with the result, I wanted Faye to win, can we have another vote?

Only if you are a remainer

Thrilled that Stacey and Kevin have won Strictly, especially for Kevin who has been in the final 4 times but never won, (and I believe this is his last year on Strictly.) Great couple.

I think the fact that Stacey had no previous experience of dancing might have swung the vote in her favour, especially after the adverse publicity Ashley and Faye received for it being discovered that they were both trained dancers.

Anyway, a good series and excellent final.

12 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Thrilled that Stacey and Kevin have won Strictly, especially for Kevin who has been in the final 4 times but never won, (and I believe this is his last year on Strictly.) Great couple.

I think the fact that Stacey had no previous experience of dancing might have swung the vote in her favour, especially after the adverse publicity Ashley and Faye received for it being discovered that they were both trained dancers.

Anyway, a good series and excellent final.

I like that Kevin got his moment.  To me he was the most famous of the couple.

Why do you think this is his last year on Strictly?

I'm  glad for Kevin too in his last show but do you think that that is why they got the votes? If so what the hell because he deserved it but as for Stacey she's  had a bit of bad publicity  about her being a deva behind the screens and demanding. I quite liked her when I watched her on some of her documentary  programs but having  read what I've  read I'm  not so sure now . I know you shouldn't  believe  all you read but this seemed to be from the horses mouth.

We liked Faye, but Stacey was our second choice to win.  Pleased for Kevin. Its been a mixed bag for me this year, I thought Charles was far better than either Lauren or Joe, but what do I know!

As big band fans, we love the live music.  The orchestra is brilliant, as are the singers.   Sadly some of the musical nuances are unheard because of the constant on beat clapping by the audience.  

I thought Faye was a lovely dancer and I wanted her to win.