Sunshine Deli Hillsborough 100% Plant Based

Hey Guys, Hope am doing this right.

Attension all Vegans. our deli is 100% Plant Based and not only that we do events catering also . We are open 2pm til 10pm Wednesday to Sundays. Were on JUST Eat and Deliveroo so great when you want a night in! Check out our Facebook Page. FB: Events Catering - Sunshine Deli

Any Questions get in touch :)

Good luck to you. Opening a plant-based vegan deli in Hillsborough is a brave move indeed - because, having been born and bred in that area, my experience is that most people round there love their Sunday roast dinners, their pork sarnies, black pudding, pork pies, sausages, bacon, ham etc. It's a "meaty" sort of area.

However - I also know a few vegetarian/vegan people in the area, who feel that S6 doesn't cater to their needs and who would really welcome a deli like yours into this area. I think that - if you target your advertising at the right market...you have a chance of succeeding. I hope you do!

Went today for lunch. Had a lovely "meat" and potato pie with mash, gravy and hendos. Really enjoyed the food. Good portion size and very tasty indeed. Located a stones throw from Sheffield Wednesday ground which will be perfect for a pre match cuppa...

Good luck to you. Opening a plant-based vegan deli in Hillsborough is a brave move indeed - because, having been born and bred in that area, my experience is that most people round there love their Sunday roast dinners, their pork sarnies, black pudding, pork pies, sausages, bacon, ham etc. It's a "meaty" sort of area.

However - I also know a few vegetarian/vegan people in the area, who feel that S6 doesn't cater to their needs and who would really welcome a deli like yours into this area. I think that - if you target your advertising at the right market...you have a chance of succeeding. I hope you do!

Plenty of folk in there when I walked past tonight on the way to the match. Vegan Owls, who’d have thought it?

Just been for my dinner - pie, chips, peas, gravy. I like pie - it was very good pie!

They do Sunday dinners too & I will be giving that a try in the not too distant future.

Open until 10pm & they deliver as well.

Have a good meal, support a local business, job done.

Where exactly is this place - what road is it on?

Its on Penistone Road. Next door to the Alara BnB. Where the Sausage Cottage used to be.

Its on Penistone Road. Next door to the Alara BnB. Where the Sausage Cottage used to be.

Did you really just say sausage cottage?!

Did you really just say sausage cottage?!

Yes, the Sausage Cottage was a hot dog stand which opened on match days. Parked near the front of the vegan deli.

Edited by bungleboy69

Will somebody please call the sausage police.

We've  eaten in the Sunshine Deli a couple of times, it's been decent and fair sized grub at reasonable prices, staff are dog  friendly, it fits in with the area, it's not posh and  it's also not trying to be trendy, which suits us

We've also been on a Match day it wasn't packed, several Footy fans popped in, on the way to the game.

its been a good addition to the area.