I am leaving the sheffield forum.

To all my friends and not so friends well them that hate me being on here I will be leaving the forum on the 12th of august 2006, I wont be coming back on the sheffield forum when I have settled in my new house in scotland, I think it will be the best for me to keep off it as I have upset quite a few people since I have been on here so let somebody else upset them. I have enjoyed my time on this forum and had some brilliant feed back on some of the questions I have asked and on some of the threads I have started. but I think it would be for the better to stay of this forum either that or get thrown off I have got some of my friends email addresses so I will keep in touch with you all that way, but not via the forum and on a sad note I have had a relapse which lasted 3 weeks but I managed to stop myself before it got out of hand. I would like to say thank you to redrobbo and no bike john for the great days we had out doing our photography i shall never forget you guys and I would also like to say thanks to all the moderators for putting up with me and especially kristian who I never did get to meet in person oh and the one person I would love to have met is you plain talker because you did give me some good sound advice. so bye friends BIGKEV

To all my friends and not so friends well them that hate me being on here I will be leaving the forum on the 12th of august 2006, I wont be coming back on the sheffield forum when I have settled in my new house in scotland, I think it will be the best for me to keep off it as I have upset quite a few people since I have been on here so let somebody else upset them. I have enjoyed my time on this forum and had some brilliant feed back on some of the questions I have asked and on some of the threads I have started. but I think it would be for the better to stay of this forum either that or get thrown off I have got some of my friends email addresses so I will keep in touch with you all that way, but not via the forum and on a sad note I have had a relapse which lasted 3 weeks but I managed to stop myself before it got out of hand. I would like to say thank you to redrobbo and no bike john for the great days we had out doing our photography i shall never forget you guys and I would also like to say thanks to all the moderators for putting up with me and especially kristian who I never did get to meet in person oh and the one person I would love to have met is you plain talker because you did give me some good sound advice. so bye friends BIGKEV

Kev, I don't recall you upsetting anyone, if so, we all do at times, but enjoy Scotland Kev, and take good care of yourself, you will be missed.

Poppins:love:

Kev thats a real shame. You have made me laugh & cringe all at the same time, and you have always come across as a nice guy. Good luck in Scotland & whatever else you do.

Take Care

never spoken to you i know but good luck and goodbye all the best and you never know you may well return to us one day

i myself have said goodbye a few times on this forum and been back on in less than 24 hours :hihi:

but seriously goodbye and good luck :thumbsup:

All the best in your new life over the Border, bigkev.

You've often made me laugh with some of the things you've posted, and made me think hard with some others. I know things haven't always been easy for you and I'm so glad your relapse only lasted three weeks, well done!

luv from ruby x

BK, you have never upset me........you are pukka as far as I'm concerned.

Post on here when you feel like doing so....wherever you are in the World.

Good luck in Scottieland. :thumbsup:

Aww, bigkev, that's soooo sweet of you to say so.

thanks:- yes it would have been nice to have been able to shake your hand and wish you well, in your move to Scotland.

All the best, love, keep strong, and be well.

(hugs and kisses)

I will PM you my msn before you go:- don't let me forget to do that, ok?!

XXX PT XXX

See you in a few days then?

I am sorry to say that know you wont see me in a few days as when i have got the rest of my email address from some of my friends on here I am going to ask the moderators to remove me from this forum. the time as come to start a new life and look at my 3 year old son grow up before it is too late, I also need to spend more time with the rest of my family instead of being on the forum all the time. so this will be my last message to you all and if you are ever in scotland come and see me rolling out of the real ale bars slightly legless what am I saying I shall not have time to drink and besides I dont want to finnish up back in rehab again. so to all of you enjoy your life and live it to the fullest and thanks for all the kind words from some of the friends what I have still got left. if I keep winding people up then come the next year or so I will have to move out to the north pole and live with all the penguins I have always fancied being where the make them chocolate bars. so bye friends I cant list you all as I would be here for about 3 hours but you all know who you are.

I am sorry to say that know you wont see me in a few days as when i have got the rest of my email address from some of my friends on here I am going to ask the moderators to remove me from this forum. the time as come to start a new life and look at my 3 year old son grow up before it is too late, I also need to spend more time with the rest of my family instead of being on the forum all the time. so this will be my last message to you all and if you are ever in scotland come and see me rolling out of the real ale bars slightly legless what am I saying I shall not have time to drink and besides I dont want to finnish up back in rehab again. so to all of you enjoy your life and live it to the fullest and thanks for all the kind words from some of the friends what I have still got left. if I keep winding people up then come the next year or so I will have to move out to the north pole and live with all the penguins I have always fancied being where the make them chocolate bars. so bye friends I cant list you all as I would be here for about 3 hours but you all know who you are.

See you later mate- you will be very much missed on here :thumbsup:

All the best!

Go on Bugga off and live up in the land of the thistle, see if we care. :o

Cheers Kev, and be safe mate.;)