Man U, where to?

I read an article a few years ago with a headline which read "Ferguson's Black Wednesday" or words to that effect. I don't know the origin, but it was on the internet and it definitely said that the Man U board had an emergency meeting about Fergie's job status during the week following Wednesday's win and that one vote ensured he stayed. Maybe they were double mad at being beaten by a 2nd division team managed by their former manager:D

And as if to rub it in, the winning goal in the League Cup final scored by a lad born in Stretford, Manchester.

ooh, some gloryhunter’s bitten :D

you beat Chelski, so I’ll concede on that.

not impressed

ah, the Worthless Cup

dear me, you’re scraping the barrel now :hihi:

so what’s your favourite team today then ?

sorry no, other than the FA Cup victory, the rest of the trophies are worthless.

So I’m still right :)

Like I said, get your facts right, Man Utd beat Crystal Palace in the Cup Final not Chelsea:heyhey:

And you call it the worthless cup, to many Wednesday fans, it was the greatest day in their history, beating(fairly I might add, they were the better team on the day) Fergusons United.

Edited by glennC

Like I said, get your facts right, Man Utd beat Crystal Palace in the Cup Final not Chelsea:heyhey:

oh dear, that’s even worse :o

And you call it the worthless cup, to many Wednesday fans, it was the greatest day in their history, beating(fairly I might add, they were the better team on the day) Fergusons United.

actually the greatest day in the Owls’ history was when I attended a home game once.

oh dear, that’s even worse :o

actually the greatest day in the Owls’ history was when I attended a home game once.

One home game, I knew you were a keyboard warrior, reads all the crap the tabloids feed you and take it as gospel.

Sad really.

Bring Zidane in, sooner the better. Special one will put Man U in Championship.

I'm no Man U fan but I'm glad those geordies singing "you're getting sacked in the morning" at Mourinho when they were winning, had their gobs shut by the end of the match. :hihi:

Bring Zidane in, sooner the better. Special one will put Man U in Championship.

That would be nice :)

Would love to see Man Utd relegated

Yeah, and bring Tommy Docherty back.Lol

i thought this was a sheffield forum

But this is the general section, you know where people slag Trump and anything else that is all wrong with the World like Man Utd.:hihi:

But this is the general section, you know where people slag Trump and anything else that is all wrong with the World like Man Utd.:hihi:

yes that's all right then