Millwall v Blades.

A great result for Sheffield's number one team

It’s what good teams do. Duffy’s like the second coming at the moment. Best side by a mile today apparently apart from the usual 5 minute switch off.

It’s what good teams do. Duffy’s like the second coming at the moment. Best side by a mile today apparently apart from the usual 5 minute switch off.

They're not doing bad for a team who can't score goals.

Great win from a determined camp at the moment, pushing forward as much as possible another match attacking display needed against Blackburn

Save Duffy for the derby match UTB

Great win from a determined camp at the moment, pushing forward as much as possible another match attacking display needed against Blackburn

Need Sharpe to play derby match as well

2nd penalty never a penalty in a million years, however, I do have to admire that United never give up.

I’m it so sure about that, the Millwall player had his eyes on the ball, didn’t know the United player was there and ran into the back of him knocking him down. Clumsy foul.

A real good result for us because they are a bogey team for us.We always make it hard for our selves just like we did when playing Preston we have to give away sloppy goals but that is the price we pay for playing the way we do.Freeman spent more time around Millwalls penalty area than his own but I would not wish it any other way. It is great to watch a team with the sole intention of winning.Losing never enters their heads which is so refreshing when you think of what we have had to put up with over the last few years before C W arrived.Our striker from Ipswich is starting to repay Wilders faith in him ,another freebie who is turning out to be a hit just like Fleck.Our old men Sharpe and Duffy are getting better with age I wish they were 23 instead of 32 they both looked good yesterday .They were running around like spring chickens instead of old boilers.:hihi::hihi:

2nd penalty never a penalty in a million years, however, I do have to admire that United never give up.

You need to write to the Football League because they have recorded it as a goal. Let us know how you get on. I’ll let Chris Wilder know

The only question to ask is "would that be a foul anywhere else on the pitch?".. if that's a yes.. and in the case of the Duffy foul it can be no other answer cos the guy just barged him off the ball, intentionally or otherwise.. then it's a penalty...

The only question to ask is "would that be a foul anywhere else on the pitch?".. if that's a yes.. and in the case of the Duffy foul it can be no other answer cos the guy just barged him off the ball, intentionally or otherwise.. then it's a penalty...

Whats it matter unbiased fans thought it was a penalty the ref thought it was a penalty even most Millwall players thought it was a penalty so it was a penalty end off.

Lee Gregory to score.......

If only I could pick the lottery numbers as easily! :hihi: