Walking around Worksop in that outfit would be a huuuuge mistake... i avoid attracting attention to myself.. incase of attack of the hoddies

If charity shops, drinking (whilst sticking to the floor), fighting and paying way too much for parking is your thing the Worksop is for you!!! And apart from lacking a cinema, a childrens park nor filled with needles and dog mess, decent clothes shops, a DVD rental store, streets you would let your kids play out on; living in Worksop is fantabidosey!!!

Ok so its not the greatest place on earth, but name me a place that has all of the above (ie total opposite of Worksop) and i would move there in a flash. Everyone would, its not actually the town thats a bad place, its the shower of s**t living there!! (Sorry to the 13% of decent people living in Worksop)...

Worksop is not as bad as people make out. Obviously it does not have the shops most people look for but its not far to Sheffield,Medowhall, Retford etc. Its on the way up, soon to be a new Tesco and hopefully cinema which will be good. The new Priory Centre has brought a nice new look to the lower end of town.

Yes there are many less desirable people living here but every place has the same.

My experiences in the hospital have been great, only bad thing there is the parking but thats the same at all hospitals. When my daughter was born ther start to finish process was excellent and when she had to go back in for a issue she had we couldn't fault the excellent service.

I live in Gateford which is a very nice part of Worksop,lived here for over 5 years, mainly made up of people who live here and commute as Worksop is a good site to get to the A1 and M1. Mainly new (10 years and younger) housing.

Since i wrote my orginal message on the forum.. i have discharged myself from Worksop, i know live else where lol

Since i left, i only return to visit family and M&S from time to time... that is only thing that attracts me back. Its not a pretty place to hang out... doesnt matter which direction you enter Worksop, there is an eye sore... it always appears to be raining there lol

I do hope the future is Bright for the poor little town. Bring on the Cinema and other attractions.

Hi I lived in a village named shireaoaks near worksop, i lived there approx 20 years. I must admit I never shopped in the town but I did have nights out there. I have to say that looking back it was totally a load of pants, if I went now I think I would look like a granny and im in my twenties, it is definatley a place to go if you are aged 13-18 and want some excitment and guarenteed to be served.

The countryside was and still is fantastic, Shireoaks is a nice quiet place and very horsey, also a great taxi firm there called shireoaks travel, excellent service.