Domadeco furniture and doors

Anyone used this company. Owner appears to be Polish with a company based in Germany (and USA). They have offices in London. All seems transparent. Seem some lounge furniture we really like but just putting feelers out first.

Trade directly and also on Ebay and Amazon.

Few reviews available onsite, google and facebook, only 3 sellers reviews on Ebay though, mostly positive.

https://domadeco.co.uk/

Just wondering if you ended up purchasing from this company? I'm considering it too but a bit put off by the lack of online reviews

If not done already, I would carefully read their Terms and Conditions and Delivery details. The phone numbers given are for Los Angeles.

Also I would seek to clarify what the procedure is if the product needed repair/replacement within guarantee period.

The address given on the website is a block of flats in wembley,the writing on the information page is 

clearly written by someone who is not fluent in english,and the website is clearly american,with the 

use of the word faucet instead of tap.I would be very careful giving any money to this company.