Mass brawl at Sheffield School

Apparently it was a fight between a Slovak/Roma pupil and a Somali pupil in the canteen and then phone calls were made that lead to mobs descending on the school.

This can't be tolerated, i am far from a law n order' type, but just not acceptable.

I know i shouldn't ask this, but why weren't they all at work.?

Edited by gamezone07

This can't be tolerated, i am far from a law n order' type, but just not acceptable.

And nobody believed Enoch Powell all those years ago.:(

NAH, but school fights are one thing, armed men trying to get into the school is another, many of the kids would have been terrified.

Apparently it was a fight between a Slovak/Roma pupil and a Somali pupil in the canteen and then phone calls were made that lead to mobs descending on the school.

I also heard that a teacher has been injured with a knife but can’t verify if it is true or not.

Just one of the many and oft-quoted benefits of cultural diversity and "enrichment".

And (as gamezone07) remarked, it's odd that all these hardworking people (as we are led to believe they are) could suddenly take time off their hard-working jobs to descend on the school to provide back up for their innocent little darlings.

What you asking me for? I was working when it happened......:hihi:

And nobody believed Enoch Powell all those years ago.:(

No, because he was wrong.

My colleague was on his way to work and got caught up in traffic outside the school. He commented on the number of adults present and wondered the same thing.

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules. Any further and you will find your account suspended.

Edited by Groose

Ive watched a couple of videos on social media of the mass brawl at firvale and the first obvious observation was. The amount of parents attending this mass brawl which took place during school hours..is that what we pay them benefits for to go out and pick fights with our police...what is this country coming to.

This is all over the online media, but not on the broadcast media, whatever its origins, the scale of this event means Sky News, BBC, etc should be covering it.

Ive watched a couple of videos on social media of the mass brawl at firvale and the first obvious observation was. The amount of parents attending this mass brawl which took place during school hours..is that what we pay them benefits for to go out and pick fights with our police...what is this country coming to.

were all the attended parents involved in fighting? or just observing?

Genuine question.

Reason I ask is the school closed early therefore I'd expect any concerned parent to leave work and collect their kids from school.

Are you the South African/Dutch kid at the top of the list?;)

No I'm a Chap lad.