Winn gardens is it as bad as people say

Guest makapaka
33 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

I presented evidence of the below average income, high levels of unemployment and the high level of income deprivation.

The opinion about whether they'd frequent that particular pub is supposition and I never presented it otherwise.

You'll probably argue that I'm wrong if I say that WG residents most likely don't shop at Waitrose and don't go skiing 3 times a year.  We all know I'm right, you just want to argue.

We’re not talking about the ability to have 3 skiing holidays a year though - the whole discussion arose from the a snobbish remark about whether “Residents from Winn gardens” would drink in a micro pub.

it was a snobbish remark which you appeared to support and are now trying to justify via statistics which have no real relevance as you acknowledge above - and by increasingly remote analogies about skiing holidays and Ferrari’s.

it isn’t me that’s caused an argument here. 

Edited by makapaka

3 hours ago, Cyclone said:

I presented evidence of the below average income, high levels of unemployment and the high level of income deprivation.

The opinion about whether they'd frequent that particular pub is supposition and I never presented it otherwise.

You'll probably argue that I'm wrong if I say that WG residents most likely don't shop at Waitrose and don't go skiing 3 times a year.  We all know I'm right, you just want to argue.

No Cyclone. You are not right. You are very wrong, and also very judgemental. The only person wanting to argue is you. Constantly using the Internet to ridicule or belittle somebody or something. 

So no, not right at all. 

2 hours ago, makapaka said:

We’re not talking about the ability to have 3 skiing holidays a year though - the whole discussion arose from the a snobbish remark about whether “Residents from Winn gardens” would drink in a micro pub.

it was a snobbish remark which you appeared to support and are now trying to justify via statistics which have no real relevance as you acknowledge above - and by increasingly remote analogies about skiing holidays and Ferrari’s.

it isn’t me that’s caused an argument here. 

I also dont own a ferrari or go skiing 3 time a year. 

I must remember not to go to a micro pub, as I may not be able to afford it. 

3 hours ago, Cyclone said:

Crimes are recorded by the location they occur, not the home address of the criminal.  That said, it's unlikely that anyone is travelling to WG in order to be anti social (which is what a large part of the crime stats are formed from).

No, it's not, it's just facts.

Nope. Its snobbery from somebody who probably should know better. 

As you clearly cant discuss this subject like adults its going to be closed.

Please do not start any further threads.