Landscaper/ gardener recommendations - no jobs, quotes or advertising

Hi,

Looking for recommendations.

Our hedges desperately need cutting but my husband can no longer do them, can anyone recommend someone reliable?.  One hedge is privet and about 15ft long and 7ft high, the other is an ivy hedge and about 20ft long and  9ft at it’s highest point.

We got ripped off a few years ago when we had someone come and take a tree down for us which is why we are asking here.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Can anyone recommend  a gardener in Sheffield 6 area , a reliable one that is.

I've been looking for one to cut my bushes for 2 months now. Why don't  they

ever return your phone calls. If they can't  fit you in why don't  they say so then

we can move on and ring someone else.

I need a gardener to tidy up my front and  back yards including getting rid of some rooting plants can anybody recommend? Many thanks

I need a gardener to do my 9 foot high hedges... with 11-12 foot trees growing in it as well. I've been looking for five months with no luck. Three have disappointed me so far with promises of visits and quotes, then never showing up or having the decency to call.

If I ever find anyone, I have a lot more work which needs to be done, but due to the expected cost, want to do a bit every two months. I'm in Parson Cross.

I moved out of Sheffield five years ago and have not visited this forum since then but am returning to ask for help....

My mother is 89 years old and lives by herself in Banner Cross.  Her garden has always been a central part of her life and she still maintains it despite access being down some steps.  She is coming to recognise that she is going to need help to keep it going .  What she really needs is to find someone who offers garden services who is a true gardener, not just a mowing and clipping service.  It would be someone who could work sensitively with my mother to help her maintain and develop the plants.

As I am out of touch with the Sheffield scene I wondered if this would be an appropriate place to ask if anyone knew of such a person?

Very grateful for any thoughts

Can anyone recommend a Sheffield garden service please 

Can anyone recommend a Landscaper. I'm wanting a fence putting up and paving laying.

Thanks in advance.

On 06/10/2019 at 10:04, abmas said:

I moved out of Sheffield five years ago and have not visited this forum since then but am returning to ask for help....

My mother is 89 years old and lives by herself in Banner Cross.  Her garden has always been a central part of her life and she still maintains it despite access being down some steps.  She is coming to recognise that she is going to need help to keep it going .  What she really needs is to find someone who offers garden services who is a true gardener, not just a mowing and clipping service.  It would be someone who could work sensitively with my mother to help her maintain and develop the plants.

As I am out of touch with the Sheffield scene I wondered if this would be an appropriate place to ask if anyone knew of such a person?

Very grateful for any thoughts

I   see were youre  coming from  but is youre  mother or you willind to pay  10 to 15 pounds per hour  as thats  what it will cost if not you are clutching at straws thats what i pay

Guest makapaka

Hi can anyone recommend someone to topsoil

and turf an average sized rear garden. 

I cannot find a domestic gardener serving the Handsworth area. I require a good prune of hedges bushes etc followed by a regular tidy. Can you please recommend a reliable person who is able to remove the greenery. Thank you