Drug use Periwood Avenue Millhouses

What should one do if one finds syringes left by drug users? I was tidying up in our allotment plot on the Periwood site in Millhouses and came across them. The site is rather secluded and antisocial types appear to hang around at night in the local area. Is it worth reporting to the police?

I would I were you, don't bank on anything being done. It will just mean there is another area to look out for.

What should one do if one finds syringes left by drug users? I was tidying up in our allotment plot on the Periwood site in Millhouses and came across them. The site is rather secluded and antisocial types appear to hang around at night in the local area. Is it worth reporting to the police?

Define 'Antisocial Types'?

I am extremely 'Antisocial'...I will Never answer my door to Un-Invited guests.

Anyone doing so is liable to be shot in the leg.. with my Pea Shooter.

Might not sound very dangerous..but it will leave a mark that wlil take some explaining..;)

cant believe this would be a druggie area?

everywhere is a druggie area

cant believe this would be a druggie area?

Money and boredom the ideal cultivation circumstances.

I wouldn't bother reporting it. But if you see someone a tad of overweight I would shop them for being obese.

Governments seem to be more concerned about the amount of sugar we are consuming but care little for the drugs that are being pumped into our bodies.

I rather think you would get a rapid response from the police in Millhouses, unlike any Sink Estate you could mention...:rolleyes:

i am shocked this is at millhouses,the drug scene though has no barriers

Load of rubbish, nil proven. Don't kown about manking as I don't participate.