Knife attacks in Sheffield 2018

Meadowhall was very very busy when I popped in there for few little things.

Sheffield87.

This may have happened and obviously this news needs to be made available to people.

But star is a very questionable incapable reporter and everything reported by them should be seriously questioned even when they point to something that actualy happened.

Edited by dutch

Meadowhall was very very busy when I popped in there for few little things.

Sheffield87.

This may have happened and obviously this news needs to be made available to people.

But star is a very questionable incapable reporter and everything reported by them should be seriously questioned even when they point to something that actualy happened.

Thank you for your concern; though I am well aware that not everything that is reported by the media is accurate, though at present (as far as I am aware) there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Edited by Guest

Surprised radio Sheffield not mentioning this on there so called news bulletins

Strange! No mention of stabbings at Meadowhall

on the South Yorks Police incident report.

Dated 13 november

Turns out that this wasn't true, either.

Unfortunately knife crime is a 'trendy' story at the moment so anything where a knife may be involved rapidly becomes a 'stabbing' story.

Police: "I'd like to reassure you that we believe this to be an isolated, targeted incident."

Oh that's ok then, as long as it was targeted then I have nothing to worry about.

Until I'm the target of course.

Police: "I'd like to reassure you that we believe this to be an isolated, targeted incident."

Oh that's ok then, as long as it was targeted then I have nothing to worry about.

Until I'm the target of course.

Worry worry worry. When you get depressed dont ask me why

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-57-reportedly-stabbed-by-teenager-on-sheffield-street-1-9494796

I can confirm this is true.  And this was not "targeted", "drug-related" or "gang-related". This was an innocent man being stabbed in the bag and being left to bleed to death in the middle of Baslow Road. 

Edited by OneSon

2 minutes ago, OneSon said:

Today's teenagers have zero respect for anyone or anything. Of course not across the board as there are still some good kids out there, but also a lot of idiots. There is no fear of rebuke anymore. No consequence. Fear of nothing.