Knife attacks in Sheffield 2018

It's not revenge, it allowing the victim to feel safe and maybe have some closure. When the attacker is soon back out on the streets then the victim feels vulnerable and the public feel unsafe.

Are you having to redefine the word "soon" to say that with a straight face?

does anyone know what has gone off on Norwood Rd s5 yesterday the road was closed off with about 6 police cars present I am asking on here because the MSM don't think it is important enough to report on it

It has been a very intense full moon last few days. I have an ilness that is sensitive to that and can feel the difference.

But there seems to be a lot more crazy things than usual going on last few days.

What? You turn into a warewolf?!?

And what's going on with all these stabbings? Is the city of sanctuary biting us in the bottom?

What? You turn into a warewolf?!?

And what's going on with all these stabbings? Is the city of sanctuary biting us in the bottom?

Some people with epilepsy are much more likely to get seizures at full moon.

When that effect is strong there usually are more fights, arguments, stabbings and people messing around.

Even on this forum one other topic turned in a small warzone and needed to be cleaned and temporary closed. Things can happen any time but having a conditions that gives me seizures I have to be extra carefull and see certain tensions between people are clearly worse at certain solar positions.

Abstract

To investigate a possible relationship between seizure frequency and the lunar cycle, we reviewed the occurrence of seizures recorded in our epilepsy monitoring unit over a 3-year period. Analysis of the total number of seizures (epileptic plus nonepileptic) showed no significant association. A separate analysis revealed that for nonepileptic seizures, there was an increase at the full moon, and for epileptic seizures, an increase in the last quarter. We conclude that there is no "full moon" effect on seizures as a whole, although there is a possible effect on nonepileptic seizures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15256200

It's not my problem cyclone. Few people will be capable to see this lunar effect on their health and how it increases tension in general society as well.

I can see it clearly only because of my condition, you are too much focused in your mind and thinking to see this

Sure, sure, the researchers couldn't see it, what with them actually studying it. But you do.

I'm too focused on evidence and proof I guess.

I know, enjoy it. Actually it makes little difference when you can sense lunar effects for twenty year and its effect on epilepsy and see certain social tension more likely when these effects are intense.

Stabbing happens all the time, scientist don't see when it happens in a downhill situation with little resistance or with resistance.

Don't think you understand that yet and like I said there is nothing wrong when you can't see it.