Aston villa v sheffield wednesday

Well didn't see that happening. Feels all the more sweeter with all these blades saying we'll get nothing from our next few games aswell (not on here beforr I get shot down :) )

Good result today!

A point was okay against Stoke, a loss again Forest, and a surprise win against Villa. I'd have been very surprised if you'd lost all of them!

Okay return from three tough games. I reckon we've both played Villa at a good time though, I can see Bruce going and their form changing.

Watching the game on TV

What an equaliser from Villa, Mcginn let rip and the ball flew in

Good result today!

A point was okay against Stoke, a loss again Forest, and a surprise win against Villa. I'd have been very surprised if you'd lost all of them!

Okay return from three tough games. I reckon we've both played Villa at a good time though, I can see Bruce going and their form changing.

Another job for Sam then ?

I can see Bruce going and their form changing.

Quite a few Villa fans are thinking that he's unsackable, for financial reasons. They will be right up against the P and S wall next season, if they don't go up. Sacking Bruce will cost them over £3m. They simply can't afford to do that.

Of course, they could gamble... or sell Grealish.

Villa gambling big, as have a lot of championship teams, unfortunately 7 (or more) into 3 won't go and the longer they go unpromoted the more league 1 beckons.

Good win for Weds tho, even tho it pains me to say.

Expected a much tougher test today,especially after the no show at forest,but apart from a tough 15 minutes after they scored,we were worthy winners today,and had Fletcher been more lethal,we could n should have buried Villa,great game to watch,first half was p;ayed at an even pace,but the second half was just frenetic,great game,and the right result,well done Jos.he called it spot on,Fletcher had superb game and should have had a hatrick.

Expected Wednesday to win this one Villa are a very poor side I snatched the 9/2 Wednesday and Evens United to make a few quid today.....Sorry for not posting it earlier....

Watching the game on TV

What an equaliser from Villa, Mcginn let rip and the ball flew in

That was pretty special wasn't it? Looks even better from a fan-shot video clip showing it from behind the player, you can see the ball curving beautifully around the defender.

Good result today!

I thought we had more chance beating stoke than villa. 4 points from the 3 games will do for me keeping us,only 4 points off top spot. No doubt lose next game now though lol.

Just watched the highlights and we should of had at least one more if fletcher had been more clinical. No stopping theirs though, he'll do well to score better in his career

No doubt lose next game now though lol.

r

Its a strong possibility since its dirty Leeds on friday and they are top of the league :(