Sign in to follow this  

AS level Art & Design

Hi,

Was thinking about enrolling on a part-time evening course in AS level Art & Design starting in September. I know they do one at Hillsborough College - does anyone know if it's any good and how much it costs? Also, are there any other ones that people have done and could recommend?

Thanks in advance :)

Hannah

Hi Hannah,

Not done it yet, but I'm hoping to enrol on Foundation Art & Design at Chesterfield College, part-time.

From what I've heard and read, their art department is apparently outstanding, so i'm looking forward to it!

Happy Studying!

Hi,

Was thinking about enrolling on a part-time evening course in AS level Art & Design starting in September. I know they do one at Hillsborough College - does anyone know if it's any good and how much it costs? Also, are there any other ones that people have done and could recommend?

Thanks in advance :)

Hannah

Hi.Chesterfield College has the best art & design department in this region. However, if you're looking to stay in Sheffield, Norton College is the best bet.Hillsborough College had its art & design department drastically cut when it moved to the new site from the Loxley(Stannington)site.