Singer wanted for band

Hi, singer wanted for covers band, rock, indie alsorts really. Great practice space. We have only just started so you have to be a patient singer. We are a friendly laid back bunch.

Please please please no massive egos.

Ta

I'm already with a band but if I can give you a leg up starting/rehearsing It'd be beneficial for me as well as we don't rehearse/play every week and it'd keep my pipes working!

Hi, singer wanted for covers band, rock, indie alsorts really. Great practice space. We have only just started so you have to be a patient singer. We are a friendly laid back bunch.

Please please please no massive egos.

Ta

I have replied to your PM twice mate, don't know if you received it the 2nd time?

Hi am veteran 50 rock and ballad singer sang  with band for many years.  Still practice every day . Still got all gear and clothes for job , and vehicle . Wanting jamming or two or three nights a month  Only  50s  music and people that can play it  not 70s  way  . 07747135569 genuine add ,