Kfc and mobility scooters

They better stop anyone in cars being served then in case they have a crash and decide to sue for the food they just bought causing damage!

What a load of codswallop!,:rolleyes:

Hardly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald%27s_Restaurants

You mitigate the risk of an accident happening due to cases like that, it's what you do in a risk assessment as I'm sure you know, owning a shop and dealing with members of the public.

In this case the mitigation KFC have applied is quite clear; cars and vans only for the safety of the occupant. A blanket rule that stops the cases of motorbikes, bicycles, horseback rides, mobility scooters, etc etc made by someone who knows far more about H&S law than you and I.

Some H&S decisions are ludicrous, but it makes sense to me.

Okidokee Colonel sir.;) I guess I have a weak stomach, 'cos I have a hard time stomaching that stuff, and I do like chicken btw.

you must be going to the cheap version like chicken shack, who raise beakless and footless chickens to make it easier to mince the meat into a pulp:hihi::hihi:

I'm not sure what your point is.

The KFC scooter man was allowed inside KFC. He chose not to because:

To be fair to Mafya I don't think he clicked on the link you provided in an earlier post, which gave more valid input for this the discussion. Mafya is no doubt a good person and treats all his customers with great respect. But, the facts are if Mayia ran an international company, then he would be foolish if he did not have a policy which all employees had to obey because of safety and insurance reasons.

You'd think he could just wait outside, have an employee go outside take his order, payment, and they bring him his 'food'.

You'd think he could just wait outside, have an employee go outside take his order, payment, and they bring him his 'food'.

Maybe he prefers a story in the news instead?

You cannot get served if you are on horseback too.

Roy Rodgers never complained. :hihi:

Maybe he prefers a story in the news instead?

Yep, he is an attention seeker.