Crystal Peaks expansion plan

yes, but is it cheap ?

and you can order on your phone without having to get up off your arse :thumbsup:

primark must be looking at peaks to open a store its a good location and peaks is always busy

I think they would be better off getting the roof sorted . Glass panels falling out so it is all netted now and I know people who work there calling it Crystal Leaks :) , If you wonder why go when it is raining a look at the amount of buckets all over , catching the leaks

Created an account to shed some light on this comment.

Firstly glass isn't falling out all over the place, a glass panel shattered possibly because something at some point had chipped it and with sunlight and temperature changes it caused it to shatter, the glass did what it was designed to do hence why nobody got hurt.

As for the netting that is down to health and safety not the centre. It's my understanding plans are in place to replace all the glass as soon as possible, remember most of the glass is now 30 years old.

More on topic... The expansion plans sound good but they need a plan for more parking spaces, that side of the centre can be a pain to get parked in. I bet half the cars at that end belong to staff from the shops. Just look how many are taken by ten to 9 in the morning. Maybe the centre should fine staff for clogging up the car parks intended for customers.

Disabled parking is an absolute disgrace.

They do their best. You're too harsh. Able bodied people have trouble reversing. It's perhaps the most difficult manouvre in the driving test.

Add to that difficulty some physical impairment and it's hardly surprising that parking by the disabled drivers is a particular challenge.

You need to be more tolerant and understanding of those less fortunate than yourself.