Co-op no longer selling Cherries & Berries museli?

I used to be able to get this at the Co-op near Castle Market, but I can't find it anywhere now. Any news?

have you asked the co op if it is own brand or the manufacturer otherwise

In other shocking news Tesco (Savile St) have stopped selling 2 litre bottles of 'no added sugar' cloudy lemonade.

Slow sellers tend to get discontinued by retailers otherwise you end up with a load of product that’s unsold and has gone out of date.

I've noticed a couple of stores dropping No sugar drinks for low sugar alternatives.

Which is a bit of a bugger if you're diabetic.

Ask at store. Probably stock it elsewhere but as that shop is massively on decline they have probably stopped selling it due to little demand

I used to be able to get this at the Co-op near Castle Market, but I can't find it anywhere now. Any news?

I enjoy the suggestion that the good people of Sheffield Forum may know more about the manufacture, stocking and selling of Co-Op Cherries and Berries museli that Co-Op themselves. Well done for asking us first.

have you asked the co op if it is own brand or the manufacturer otherwise

I've asked at two Co-ops. One said: we sell what we are given,

The other where I've bought it before, checked that there wasn't any in stock, but had no idea whether any more would come in.

Customer feedback does not seem to be their big thing!

---------- Post added 22-09-2018 at 09:08 ----------

Slow sellers tend to get discontinued by retailers otherwise you end up with a load of product that’s unsold and has gone out of date.

They didn't have this problem as when I saw it on the shelf, I cleared the shelf!

I think Aldi sells it. I'll try there.

---------- Post added 22-09-2018 at 09:08 ----------

I enjoy the suggestion that the good people of Sheffield Forum may know more about the manufacture, stocking and selling of Co-Op Cherries and Berries museli that Co-Op themselves. Well done for asking us first.

The experts are here!

No point in asking there or any other supermarket. You never get a proper answer. Nice to know we are good people here though.

Aldi one is nice but shake the box well the muesli part can be dusty.

Tried adding a couple of frozen defrosted cherries and a handful of chopped nuts to plain? I find the juice from the frozen ones a touch sharper, which I prefer.