Vhs video recorder repairs

Does anyone recommend anywhere that still repair video recorders. My mum still uses one daily and is lost without it. Most tv repairers don't want to look at them.

Chewed and snapped a tape and was squeeling. Got the tape out but mechanism seems stiff or jammed. Wont load a tape now.

Chewed and snapped a tape and was squeeling. Got the tape out but mechanism seems stiff or jammed. Wont load a tape now.

I have got one still in good order if you can't get it repaired you are welcome to mine

Thanks for the reply. Where in Sheffield are you. A message to my phone (07968267202) would be easier for me. Im not very good at understanding and finding my way around Sheffield Forum. Just getting my messages is awkward.

Does anyone recommend anywhere that still repair video recorders. My mum still uses one daily and is lost without it. Most tv repairers don't want to look at them.

When I wanted to transfer some family videos to DVD a few years ago I bought one at a car boot sale for about three quid. You never know your luck.

Might be much cheaper to buy a second hand VHS video which is in good working order.