RIVA PROJECT in Wisewood

We are The R.i.v.a project- We provide provisions for disabled adults in Sheffield wishing to gain employability, independence and social skills.

Consisting of a community coffee shop, a charity shop, educational training room, craft workshop, community garden area, sewing workshops, access to multi sports and days out. Our clients can now gain specific skills and experience in catering, retail, horticulture, sewing, craft, customer services and independent living !. Based next to Wisewood sports centre, we have on site car parking and disabled access, so pop in for a cuppa and some cake or a hot meal. Have a look around our charity shop and grab yourself a bargain. In October we will be offering free taster sessions for disabled adults on any day Monday to Friday. Look out for our future posts or just pop in, it would be great to meet you !

Edited by Riva Project

I live nearby this hidden treasure. The cafe/tea room is excellent and open to the general public. The charity shop is great, some lovely stuff and very reasonably priced. I take my donated goods there, it is so convenient to drop things into them. Well worth a visit.

The RIVA Project

77 Laird Rd, Sheffield S6 4BS

Hours:

Wednesday 9am–3pm

Thursday 9am–3pm

Friday 9am–3pm

Saturday Closed

Sunday Closed

Monday 9am–3pm

Tuesday 9am–3pm77 Laird Rd, Sheffield S6 4BS

Hours:

Wednesday 9am–3pm

Thursday 9am–3pm

Friday 9am–3pm

Saturday Closed

Sunday Closed

Monday 9am–3pm

Tuesday 9am–3pm

I believe the above information to be correct.

We are pleased to announce that The Riva project are now offering a free taster session for adults with learning disabilities which can include work-based training, life skills training and indoors/outdoors recreational activities for people with disabilities (including people with learning disabilities, physical and/or sensory impairments and mental health issues). The project includes a café, charity shop and garden all of which are open to the public Monday to Friday 9-3pm. Please give us a call on 0114 3270808 and ask for either Denise or T for more information or to book your free taster session. We hope to hear from you soon.