The lawyer for the bomb suspects insists they are innocent..How does she know?

....youre doing it again...since when did i say he was guilty???look back all the way on this thread...i never said he was guilty at all...and just cos those lawyers are involved in the case doesnt mean they know what happened ...they werent there...youre making assumptions and as far as your second paragraph goes.. yes i forgive you for being wrong

Banging...brick...head....wall

Weave into a well known phrase:o

Is it 'head wall brick banging'? I dunno. Maybe anlabystreet can enlighten us?

Is it 'head wall brick banging'? I dunno. Maybe anlabystreet can enlighten us?

Don't encourage him:o

Who is to say whether they are guilty or innocent. Too many people assume that people who are arrested under the "terrorism law" are guilty.

Look at that poor Menezes guy who was doing nothing wrong and was murdered. And then cops tried to cover it up and said he was doing stuff he wasn't!

Bush & Blair have got some people right where they want them... they mention the word terrorism and everyone shivers and blames whoever the news want you to blame. The whole thing is driving me up the wall!

Edit: Example: http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article621189.ece

The cops never tried to cover this up, if they did it was not a good cover up was it? We should be grateful that we do have a check on our security services and police, unlike a greater part of this world that does not; Brazil for one!

err,

It was that bit.

...no i said i think they were probably guilty...i didnt say they ARE guilty..theres a difference...theres a difference

...you missed out...your and against

...no i said i think they were probably guilty...i didnt say they ARE guilty..theres a difference...theres a difference

anlabystreet.....no I give up:wave:

anlabystreet.....no I give up:wave:
...noooooo ..dont do that..i see it as my lifes vocation to educate

The lawyers statement refers to an admission that one of the men shouted.

One of the men shouted, I bet it wasnt 'I say guys dont walk on my clean floor with those muddy boots'

It was, I would imagine something like 'Allah Akbar', or words to that effect.

Perhaps if he'd offered them a cup of tea all this unpleasantness could have been avoided.

The problem is now, what have they done with the bomb.

I imagine that the answer lies with the injured man, that being the reason his brother tried to kill him, using the policemans gun.

We really are into potentially quite fanciful realms now. Please can I remind you that the rules on sub-judicy still apply.

Sorry Tony I have also just realised we into 6/6/6, the mark of the beast, so any thing could happen today! :D

The cops never tried to cover this up, if they did it was not a good cover up was it? We should be grateful that we do have a check on our security services and police, unlike a greater part of this world that does not; Brazil for one!

Yes they did, the only reason we know what really happened is because the IPCC report was leaked. They've still refused to offically confirm many of the crucial details themselves.

This new scenario is also sounding dodgier by the minute.