The lawyer for the bomb suspects insists they are innocent..How does she know?

....oh he's a dj ok...dysfunctional jerk!!!

Oh yeah....where can I get that T - shirt printed up :hihi:

I'm very sorry to hear that but you need to ensure that your experiences don't cloud your judgement.

I think Blair would do absolutely anything to help this "War on Terror" so I won't believe they are guilty unless they confess or there is outstanding evidence.

I see people looking at innocent people on the tram/buses etc ... Asian people with rucksacks who don't bloody deserve the looks they get. Its damn annoying!

...no my experiences dont cloud my judgment...just the opposite ..experience forms my judgement....we all become wiser through lifes lessons

ive always said that...if i didnt do my job properly i would get the sack...they get paid whatever

yeah and lets start sacking teachers when kids fail exams

i'd have a lot more respect for you if you didn't start a thread on one subject then go off on a rant about another

look here mister brainless nicolarse-hole!!!!!i never said innocent or guilty..i asked how the woman knew they were innocent..was she there at the time ???and i also asked who paid her fees...neither question had anything to do with your idiotic response....try reading the question and get back on the flags on cars thread and make some daft comments on that you stupid pratt!!! :loopy:

The job of the brief is to prove their innocence and the police's guilt in this matter...what on earth is she expected to say? Your comments are some of the daftest posted on this forum...keep posting amigo:hihi:

Oh yeah....where can I get that T - shirt printed up :hihi:
thank you kind sir ...nice to know my comments give tittilation to the masses ;)

...no my experiences dont cloud my judgment...just the opposite ..experience forms my judgement....we all become wiser through lifes lessons

Hmmm... you post saying one thing and now seem to be saying another? Wiser through lifes lessons eh? Fair enough! :loopy:

yeah and lets start sacking teachers when kids fail exams

i'd have a lot more respect for you if you didn't start a thread on one subject then go off on a rant about another

yawn...well im off to bed now...gotta go to work...dont have the pleasure of living of the dole cheque....stay on

yawn...well im off to bed now...gotta go to work...dont have the pleasure of living of the dole cheque....stay on

Is that an assumption that we do?

am i right in saying that we have the finest legal system in the world?

am i right in saying that we have the finest legal system in the world?

Of course!

Of course!

The defence rests?

lawyers would not take on cases that are hopeless if they knew they would not get paid.