Blades v Villa.

Wilder is clearly right in what he's saying, as football fans we all know it.

Talk about self depreciating quotes ,Wilder is getting more finger down the throat by the day , we are them poor boys of the division (lie in fact the owners are two of the richest men in the World) our players all cost nowt, I'm sick of this club or that club getting away things' (usually a dig at Wednesday) and so on ,he needs to lighten up a bit give us a smile we are sick of hearing his whinging at others.

You should take a bit of your own advice Albert anyway what do you reckon to United's emphatic win against Villa?, after all that is what the thread is about, after that you may even wish to post on the Wednesday game they won as well you know.

Rules are rules and they are there for all clubs to obey. The arrogance shown by Mr Chansiri in saying he doesn't agree with FFP and therefore ignores it is a reflection of the arrogance shown by Wednesday fans over the years with their deluded attitude of being massive

With a history of being within a week of being consigned to the death columns of the Star newspaper you would think Owls fans would welcome these rules .How strange.

You should take a bit of your own advice Albert anyway what do you reckon to United's emphatic win against Villa?, after all that is what the thread is about, after that you may even wish to post on the Wednesday game they won as well you know.

Bloody hell this argument is getting boring.

Wednesday fan posts about United 'oo, talk about your own team.' United fan posts about Wednesday 'oo you're obsessed.'

Get over it and debate.

Same as the post I replied to about some article from the Gardian ,as to Uniteds win against Villa well done I always like the poor and underprivileged to do well .

Same as the post I replied to about some article from the Gardian ,as to Uniteds win against Villa well done I always like the poor and underprivileged to do well .

If we're underprivileged God knows what Wednesday are :hihi:

Edit: Oh, he's a Barnsley fan? Well... I don't know what to say!

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Albert shouldn’t you be on’the Kes message board or something ? This is about Sheffield football not Baaaarnsley.

Good win’yesterday for your lot, against........

Gillingham :hihi:

Albert shouldn’t you be on’the Kes message board or something ? This is about Sheffield football not Baaaarnsley.

Good win’yesterday for your lot, against........

Gillingham :hihi:

We really are poor , but no mumpin as Its just like watching Brazil:hihi:

---------- Post added 02-09-2018 at 19:13 ----------

I think that the Reds and Owls are very very well off as they both own their own stadiums lock stock and Barrel .:)

Not much you can really.

I don't know anything about the Guardian post Albert just the four that went between the post against Villa.

I don't know anything about the Guardian post Albert just the four that went between the post against Villa.

Post 27 is the one I replied to a complete load of codswallop from the Guardian.

Post 27 is the one I replied to a complete load of codswallop from the Guardian.

Yes your reply is very bitter towards Wilder are all Barnsley fans like that?.