Blades v Villa.

Wow. Blades leading Villa 2-0 O'Connell and Duffy and currently third in the table!

Make that 3-0, Norwood.

That 1st half was a pleasure to watch, not seen football like that at the Lane for years....:banana::banana::banana:

Dam

My 4 - 1 bet went a bit wrong

I put £10 on united to take a hammering

That 1st half was a pleasure to watch, not seen football like that at the Lane for years....:banana::banana::banana:

Super show from the Blades that Brummie reporter was right there was a battering today .Sheff Aldi united 4 Aston Harrods Villa 1.That game just shows you that no matter how much you spend if the players have not got a big heart they are not worth a light.The Blades just ran them ragged they could not match us in ANY department.Our striker who cost nothing ran rings around them.Fleck who cost nothing ran rings around them he was so superior to anything they had.Harwood who actually cost us peanuts made them look very poor.The Villa manager must feel sick all that money spent and they never had a look in.

Super show from the Blades that Brummie reporter was right there was a battering today .Sheff Aldi united 4 Aston Harrods Villa 1.That game just shows you that no matter how much you spend if the players have not got a big heart they are not worth a light.The Blades just ran them ragged they could not match us in ANY department.Our striker who cost nothing ran rings around them.Fleck who cost nothing ran rings around them he was so superior to anything they had.Harwood who actually cost us peanuts made them look very poor.The Villa manager must feel sick all that money spent and they never had a look in.

I thought that Norwood was £2m. That’s pretty expensive peanuts. Harrods peanuts, perhaps:)

Villa are in big trouble if they don’t go up this year. They’ve just taken a ridiculous gamble in the transfer window. If it doesn’t work, they could go under completely.

Well done though, Blades. That’s a top result

Enjoyed the game today, more than the 7-2 defeat of Ipswich in Div 1 many years ago

Better weather today also

I did predict 2-0 to the blades on here

Agree that this one looks tough, but it may be a good time to play them. I'd take a point now but hoping for better

'May be a good time to play them' proved to be my biggest understatement ever. Best first 45 I can recall in years. Please give me permission for my smug smile for two weeks.

I thought that Norwood was £2m. That’s pretty expensive peanuts. Harrods peanuts, perhaps:)

Villa are in big trouble if they don’t go up this year. They’ve just taken a ridiculous gamble in the transfer window. If it doesn’t work, they could go under completely.

Well done though, Blades. That’s a top result

I think in todays barmy transfer market 2 million pounds is peanuts.Madine cost Cardiff three times as much as that and he is not half as skillful as Norwood.I do know he is a different type of player to him but to be honest there are many examples of millions of pounds being spent on rubbish.

---------- Post added 02-09-2018 at 06:51 ----------

Enjoyed the game today, more than the 7-2 defeat of Ipswich in Div 1 many years ago

Better weather today also

I did predict 2-0 to the blades on here

I was at that match to and that was special to just like this match which will live on for many years also.

What was good about this result is that it should have been more.

What a win, what a performance and moves us up the league. Albeit a loss in the next game may take us to 9th ha h.

Norwood for 2.5 million is just unreal.

So far looks to be potentially the signing ofnthe summer for this league.

I thought we'd win - I didn't think we'd absolutely demolish them though! That was one hell of a performance and a real pleasure to watch.

I enjoyed reading the match report on the syorksfooty board - some funny pictures on there too! :hihi:

http://southyorksfooty.proboards.com/thread/3287/blades-villa-saturday-september-2018?page=1&scrollTo=32594