Jump to content

Keep counting up til

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Padders said:

1754.

Come on Pads, where's your charm

 

1753

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Come on Pads, where's your charm

 

1753

Groose plays hard to get, I"m working on Nikki.

Hi Nikki.

1752.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Groose plays hard to get, I"m working on Nikki.

Hi Nikki.

1752.

Hi Nikki:mad: Is that it?  You have to try and bribe her.  Use your charm

 

1751

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jane2008 said:

Hi Nikki:mad: Is that it?  You have to try and bribe her.  Use your charm

 

1751

Takes time Jane, can"t just say put your coat on you"ve pulled. trust me Jane.

1750.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Takes time Jane, can"t just say put your coat on you"ve pulled. trust me Jane.

1750.

Have you met Nikki

1749

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Have you met Nikki

1749

No.

Have you.

1748.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Padders said:

No.

Have you.

1748.

Yes, several times.  She is a lovely, very pretty lady

 

1747

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Yes, several times.  She is a lovely, very pretty lady

 

1747

No more Trish for me..

1745.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Padders said:

No more Trish for me..

1745.

OMG

 

You are so fickle

 

1744

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely morning, should be up up and away... not on a sinking ship.

Morning Groose and Nikki, enjoy the weekend.

 

1743.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

Lovely morning, should be up up and away... not on a sinking ship.

Morning Groose and Nikki, enjoy the weekend.

 

1743.

Keep trying your charm pads. Need to get in to the 1800,s before I go away 

 

1742 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.