Anyone else excited for autumn?

Can’t wait. Dark nights. Midweek football. Hot vimto. Cheese on toast. Champions league nights and wearing a coat. Bring it on.

Hate it, keeps reminding me of what lies ahead.. give me Spring every time.

Love to see conkers fresh fallen with shell bursting open, it takes back a good sixty years.

Hate it, keeps reminding me of what lies ahead.. give me Spring every time.

In fairness, cold, dark, depressing winter lies ahead of spring too. So don’t you go getting excited about spring, padders:)

In some ways, autumn is better because it means that you get winter over with quicker.

Bring on Autumn, all the fair weather dog walker,joggers and cyclists can sod off back indoors and out of my way for a few months.

i'm still in mourning for the passing of a glorious Summer....

But yes, Autumn certainly has it's own compensations.

Just guessing but methinks you lot have had a hotter than usual summer right? LOL. I am always ready for Autumn but we get temps in the high twenties and thirties most July and August days, and as humid as hell.

Can’t wait. Dark nights. Midweek football. Hot vimto. Cheese on toast. Champions league nights and wearing a coat. Bring it on.

You have just made an already dull situation more dull.

Not usually a fan of Autumn, being a presage to Winter and all that. However, found this Summer to be particularly oppressive and find the prospect of snuggling under the duvet quite appealing. Also, nice warming stews and sitting before a flickering fire sounds great. Bring it on (albeit Christmas can bog off)

I like autumn. I'm sadly rather busy through most of it so don't enjoy it as much as I'd like.