Hearing aids - NHS or private?

Think I"m getting a bit hard of hearing Mr T. went to my club last week and the Con Sec said, settle down now please, we have some country and western...…..

I thought he said, Some **** from preston.

Touch of Bernard Manning there, I believe. LOL . Remember Tommy Gooper's joke about the man on the bus with a banana in his ear?

Edited by Ontarian1981

It gets better!! My simple query on hearing aids quickly turned to a discussion on childcare and to top that we're now onto Tommy Cooper and a man with a banana in his ear!! SF at its best.

It gets better!! My simple query on hearing aids quickly turned to a discussion on childcare and to top that we're now onto Tommy Cooper and a man with a banana in his ear!! SF at its best.

:hihi: I did apologise for the childcare distraction and went on to talk about hearing aids,remember? Now I apologise again for the banana incident, but I got carried away on a stream of jokes, I am easily led.:help:

Is it coincidence but below the last post is an ad for spec savers hearing aids?

Is it coincidence but below the last post is an ad for spec savers hearing aids?

Advertisers pick up on themes from threads like this, I get Canadian content though, so won't see the same ads as you do. Right now I see baseball jerseys advertised below this post, but you will see different stuff.

Edited by Ontarian1981

The OP is asking for advice and opinions. Back on topic please.

Thank you.