Blades v Norwich

He who laughs last laughs longest.Billy again he has to play every match .After last year it was very satisfying it was a pity we had no time left so we could waste it like they do but not to worry the result was just the ticket.

---------- Post added 18-08-2018 at 18:30 ----------

Can not believe we have scored from a corner.Thank God for that.We were all over them like a rash and I could not believe they went up once and scored .It is happening regular but that is the price you pay when playing like we do on the front foot.I also think we have robbed Brighton paying 2 million for Norwood he looks real class.

The way Wilder has us playing is a breath of fresh air, and as you say it inevitably’means conceding, so be it. Moreno is criticised to Hell for playing cautiously and defensively.

I’ve been in France since May, not returning to UK until mid September, and I’m already salivating at the prospect of seeing Norwood. The lads been given a right billing by some «* takes corners like Woodward*» «* passes like TC*», bloody ‘ell !! If he’s a third as good as them he’ll be brilliant.

Only negative is I think we may be being softened up for JOC to go the other way to Brighton. Hope not.

---------- Post added 20-08-2018 at 19:43 ----------

What is all the fuss about Rhodes and him celebrating his goal.I do not think he went over the top with his celebration .I could well understand if he did but he did not.The stick he gets from Sheff 2 and the stick the owls fans get about how much they payed for him i would understand it but for me he did not do nothing I would not expect from our Billy.Poor lad probably has forgot how to celebrate:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Personally not seen much fuss on’t *»t’internert*» about Rhodes celebration, however, I don’t like to see opposition players standing in front of opposing fans with the old finger to lips shush sign. I just don’t like it. I will however give Rhodes a free pass given the stick he’s had off us for a good few years now.

Heard his post match interview, doesn’t come across err...reyt well :hihi:

Edited by Ridgewalk

Best home performance for months, we were on the front foot for most of the game.Not sure why Brighton are selling us Norwood for only £2mil ( First dibs on JOC perhaps?) but just send them the cheque now, he’s worth at least treble that.

The linesman deserves a public flogging though for nearly costing us a game we should have won in a canter.

Norwood is great piece of Business. With Coutts coming back midfield is looking solid.

Norwood is great piece of Business. With Coutts coming back midfield is looking solid.

Norwood looks a very good buy and could make the difference this season.