Blades v Norwich

Best home performance for months, we were on the front foot for most of the game.Not sure why Brighton are selling us Norwood for only £2mil ( First dibs on JOC perhaps?) but just send them the cheque now, he’s worth at least treble that.

The linesman deserves a public flogging though for nearly costing us a game we should have won in a canter.

Best home performance for months, we were on the front foot for most of the game.Not sure why Brighton are selling us Norwood for only £2mil ( First dibs on JOC perhaps?) but just send them the cheque now, he’s worth at least treble that.

The linesman deserves a public flogging though for nearly costing us a game we should have won in a canter.

You are right there the lines man was pathetic it was NOT even a close call yards and yards off side i would say nearly a 1/4 of the pitch .Where do WE get these idiots from.This is not sour grapes we won but the standard of the lines men just are not good enough .

---------- Post added 19-08-2018 at 10:45 ----------

Guess who scored for Fleetwood Again ?

You are right there the lines man was pathetic it was NOT even a close call yards and yards off side i would say nearly a 1/4 of the pitch .Where do WE get these idiots from.This is not sour grapes we won but the standard of the lines men just are not good enough .

---------- Post added 19-08-2018 at 10:45 ----------

Guess who scored for Fleetwood Again ?

Only logical explanation is he thought the ball came off a Blades player ...... it didn’t.

I"m not in a position to review this properly but he"s not offside until he affects play, in this case touches the ball. After the save we had avantage so play was allowed to continue. Watch it again with that in mind.

Good win yesterday Billy gets little service, he had two chances only. he likes balls on the floor in the middle, when that has happened in the past it is a goal or a penalty

Woodburn will be a provider and scorer when he gets up to speed

Played passes across the pitch too often again giving the oposition time to regroup

Norwich had far too much possesion yesterday and could have caused big problems

Onwards and upwards UTB

Just wondering how Ben Marshall played for Norwich?

He must have showed up well on a few occasions, as he usually doesn't hide.

Sad to see he's signed a four year deal with them 'cos he's one I'd definitely like to see back at my club.

He must have showed up well on a few occasions, as he usually doesn't hide.

Sad to see he's signed a four year deal with them 'cos he's one I'd definitely like to see back at my club.

He didn't stand out at all mate. He seemed to be playing more of a wing back/full back role, played very deep, rarely went over the half way line.

What is all the fuss about Rhodes and him celebrating his goal.I do not think he went over the top with his celebration .I could well understand if he did but he did not.The stick he gets from Sheff 2 and the stick the owls fans get about how much they payed for him i would understand it but for me he did not do nothing I would not expect from our Billy.Poor lad probably has forgot how to celebrate:hihi::hihi::hihi:

What is all the fuss about Rhodes and him celebrating his goal.I do not think he went over the top with his celebration .I could well understand if he did but he did not.The stick he gets from Sheff 2 and the stick the owls fans get about how much they payed for him i would understand it but for me he did not do nothing I would not expect from our Billy.Poor lad probably has forgot how to celebrate:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well us Blades have been his biggest fans for the last couple of seasons so why shouldn't he celebrate there?.:hihi::hihi:.

Well us Blades have been his biggest fans for the last couple of seasons so why shouldn't he celebrate there?.:hihi::hihi:.

do you know i did not look at it that way .

He didn't stand out at all mate. He seemed to be playing more of a wing back/full back role, played very deep, rarely went over the half way line.

Highest number of passes for Norwich by a decent margin (67, next best 56) and joint highest number of touches. But it's to Utd's credit that the opposition's most prolific passer did most of it down the flanks and in his own half.