Lidl £1.50 wonky veg boxes in Sheffield??

Has anyone heard about Lidl's new wonky veg boxes? Apparently they've chosen Sheffield as part of their trial for it? Has anyone seen these/tried them out??

Morrison's sell wonky veg and fruit, it's quite nice and great value for money. Maybe this is it or will it be sold in smaller shops only?

its about time we stopped being so choosy on size ect of fruit/veg at supermarkets,yet pay fortunes at farmers markets for it,

Wonky veg boxes,are they the ones with two legs?

It's not just wonky veg but past-it's-best fruit and veg, so you have use it up quickly - even if only to make stuff that you freeze for later.

The Mirror lists two, Sheffield Darnall and Sheffield (not sure where that one would be).

Word of warning though - The Guardian's article on them included the following:

The store opens at 8am. I arrived before 9am, and mine was the last box.

So make sure you get there early.

I bought some wonky strawberries today there at st mary’s Branch

We bought wonky courgettes from Morrisons. They tasted just like straight ones.

Love the wonkys at Morrisons, perhaps I have an affinity 'cos sometimes I can be a bit wonky too! Unfortunately don't have a Lidyl near enough to look for the boxes.

Wonky veg!

Its just VEG!!!!!

Exactly, they taste the same, they cook the same and giving them a name is just stupid.

Watch the prices on wonky fruit andveg in Morrisons, I found that some things were dearer than the 'regular' fruit and veg

They had these in Lidl on Halifax Road at the weekend. They're good size boxes, with a random selection of fruit and veg - I saw bananas, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions and others. They looked decent to me, and ideal for stews, soups, smoothies etc, for less than the cost of a bag of spuds at a big supermarket.

Tesco sell fruit and vegatable that are classed as 'wonky' that are very good value and exactly the same edible quality! Look for the brand Rosedene Farm.