Sheffield utd fans highest revenue generators

That was my interpretation of the graph.

You seem to be deluded about what's happening to the club over last few years. Championship contenders don't sell most valuable assets & rely on loan signings they spend 30, 40 million on proven quality.

---------- Post added 14-08-2018 at 20:08 ----------

Why? Cos Blades are poor.

And then break the rules regarding transfers and then sell their valuable assets.That is if they have anything other clubs want to buy.Or stop paying their way ask their creditors to accept a token of what they owe them or go bust.

Edited by petcharlie
more news

A better guide is average income per fan - last time i looked Utd's was quite low compared to Wednesday

Yea its a surprise, the Owls fans who are ripped off at the gate, ripped off with membership charges and ripped off again with kit prices !! oh to know what they charge for pie and a pint !!

As said it must be the bigger gates that help the figures at the lane.

held our own in a league Owls fans told us we would struggle to stay in and totally embarrassed them on their own turf. At this moment we're signing new players and keeping within league rules. Something you and your fellow Owls cant say about your own club.

SOME Owls said you'd struggle to stay in ..................and Wednesday (not United) embarrassed Wednesday at Hillsborough. A shocking performance exacerbated by Leon Clark's best day for a very long time.

The embarrassing things on that day were Westwood's, Van Aken's and Hunt's totally inept displays against pretty poor opposition.

Stocksbridge Steels would have won at Hillsborough that day.

That 'nutmeg' made Brooks in to a £12m player. He did nothing else that day.

Neither did any Blades' player. They didn't have to, they only played 7 men, and against a shocking defence that had been further destroyed by Carvalhal.

Shocking Wednesday performance.

Shows how shallow and rhubarb modern football is.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

SOME Owls said you'd struggle to stay in ..................and Wednesday (not United) embarrassed Wednesday at Hillsborough. A shocking performance exacerbated by Leon Clark's best day for a very long time.

The embarrassing things on that day were Westwood's, Van Aken's and Hunt's totally inept displays against pretty poor opposition.

Neither did any Blades' player. They didn't have to, they only played 7 men, and against a shocking defence that had been further destroyed by Carvalhal.

Lol you're funny keep them coming, did you spot any offsides?

Brooks first full game for United due to injuries in our squad and he tore you apart.

At least we have one owls fan who know how garbage the owls are.I must admit it was probable the easiest victory of the season.I watched it on the tele ,no way was Dick Turpin getting his hands on my hard earned cash.To pay through the nose and sit through that every week must be torture.

Out of interest, who do you support Chaka?

The blades but I'm not blind to what's going on & the high:cool: % revenue from gate receipts proves it.

Lol you're funny keep them coming, did you spot any offsides?

Brooks first full game for United due to injuries in our squad and he tore you apart.

Well Brooks will not be taring any more Hunts apart as they both now have abandoned ship, one after declaring loyalty to his club just two months before.

Still the money is in the bank and thats what counts :hihi:

The blades but I'm not blind to what's going on & the high:cool: % revenue from gate receipts proves it.

Actually it doesn't seeing as it was in League one with crowds over 20,000 and the revenue streams teams in that league attract, you just keep slagging the Blades under the Veil of being one.

---------- Post added 16-08-2018 at 15:54 ----------

Well Brooks will not be taring any more Hunts apart as they both now have abandoned ship, one after declaring loyalty to his club just two months before.

Still the money is in the bank and thats what counts :hihi:

£4m is the down payment received so far for Brooks with a lot more spent on two players, how's Wednesday"s financial affairs and transfers this season compare?, Oh sorry I forgot you're a Barnsley fan now.

Edited by jjjker

Actually it doesn't seeing as it was in League one with crowds over 20,000 and the revenue streams teams in that league attract, you just keep slagging the Blades under the Veil of being one.

---------- Post added 16-08-2018 at 15:54 ----------

£4m is the down payment received so far for Brooks with a lot more spent on two players, how's Wednesday"s financial affairs and transfers this season compare?, Oh sorry I forgot you're a Barnsley fan now.

As far as I know Wednesday are in the dirt regarding being able to conduct transfer incomings although!!!!the owner has stated that he would be happy to spend his money in the transfer market if he was allowed ,so it seems as that some money men will put their money into their clubs ,a refreshing change around these parts that is.

As to being Barnsley fan ,Bang on ,I am also a Stocksbridge Park steels fan and I will be watching the Owls tonight on the pubs telly (as I do United0 but I no longer support any team because I now work on a Saturday ,To support ones team means to actually go and pay to see them or else you are just a fan like me. you see.

As far as I know Wednesday are in the dirt regarding being able to conduct transfer incomings although!!!!the owner has stated that he would be happy to spend his money in the transfer market if he was allowed ,so it seems as that some money men will put their money into their clubs ,a refreshing change around these parts that is.

As to being Barnsley fan ,Bang on ,I am also a Stocksbridge Park steels fan and I will be watching the Owls tonight on the pubs telly (as I do United0 but I no longer support any team because I now work on a Saturday ,To support ones team means to actually go and pay to see them or else you are just a fan like me. you see.

A top post Albert I couldn't agree more.

It suggests the club is cash poor which is all I said. All evidence proves that assertion correct.

It suggests the club is cash poor which is all I said. All evidence proves that assertion correct.

A bit like owls fans when they have been to a match:hihi::hihi: