Terror Attack Outside Parliament.

The news reporting he is not co-operating . He is a 29 year old from Birmingham. Definite terrorist attack in my view. Why else would he be there ,and do what he did ?

and has brown skin? :hihi:

and has brown skin? :hihi:

Trump has already stuck his oar in!

"Another terrorist attack in London... These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

The news reporting he is not co-operating . He is a 29 year old from Birmingham. Definite terrorist attack in my view. Why else would he be there ,and do what he did ?

No shouts of God is great so maybe not a terrorist attack....

Trump has already stuck his oar in!

"Another terrorist attack in London... These animals are crazy and must be dealt with through toughness and strength!

i agree with him

Murderers, terrorists and attempted murderers ARE animals

i agree with him

Murderers, terrorists and attempted murderers ARE animals

How do you know that it was a terrorist attack if even the police haven't said that it was?

How do you know that it was a terrorist attack if even the police haven't said that it was?

Probably coming to the logical conclusion now that the police are undertaking raids on properties.

Probably coming to the logical conclusion now that the police are undertaking raids on properties.

How many raids on properties in situations similar to this lead to any charges or even arrests?

How many raids on properties in situations similar to this lead to any charges or even arrests?

I don't know but that doesn't mean that today's incident is any less of a terrorist attack. It's just a failed terrorist attack

It's bring treated as a 'suspected terror attack' and the the suspect is not cooperating according to bbc news.

Why are you being so negative :huh: ? The police have said many times ,that they a treating it as a terrorist incident

Why are you being so negative :huh:

That's an interesting comment!

I'm actually being cautious because until the police have enough evidence to charge someone then nobody actually knows what was behind today's incident.

I'm also slightly concerned that you are calling my caution negative. Are you implying that it is a positive thing if it were a terrorist incident, but not if it was a bizarre road traffic accident or a person with mental health problems?

That's an interesting comment!

I'm actually being cautious because until the police have enough evidence to charge someone then nobody actually knows what was behind today's incident.

I'm also slightly concerned that you are calling my caution negative. Are you implying that it is a positive thing if it were a terrorist incident, but not if it was a bizarre road traffic accident or a person with mental health problems?

Implying nothing , just saying what the police said . What do you find interesting about that ?