Looking for someone to look after a Norwegian forest cat for a few wee

A friend has a lovely five year old NFC, friendly, he likes other cats and people. she has to go back to America for a couple of weeks near the end of August so is looking for someone who can take the cat for 2 / 3 weeks. I would love to get to know an NFC as always been interested in them but we are away. Anyone fancy a temporary cat friend?! She is happy for him to meet other cats or to stay in one room if needs be, he's well travelled as pretty chilled.

Possible would be better off in a cattery. I would worry that he might escape. Cats are notorious for getting out of the smallest gaps. There is a really good cattery down Lightwood Lane at Norton. Our neighbour used it regularly for her cat and said how good it was.

Because she doesn't have a set return date she was hoping to find someone who would look after him.

Hope he ges sorted - weve got 3 wegies and a maine coon amongst our crew. bit of a madhouse - our bengal boy is a rescue with serious cattitude (and sharp teeth), otherwise I wouldve offered.

We had some troubles when selling and buying houses, couldn't get the dates in the chain to line up, so we had to put our two in a cattery for three/four weeks while we stored our stuff and stayed in an Air BnB, with only an approximate end date. Wasn't an issue. This was at Morningside cattery. Cats seemed fine after their incarceration, although glad for their freedom afterwards!

Has your friend considered a cat sitter?

Depending on where your friend is located I would be able to pop in for feeds/play/litter tray cleaning etc. I'm fully insured, have a clear DBS check and have completed a pet first aid course.

Take a look at my website for further info and contact details.

Thanks!